Female 

17-03-2013, 02:30 PM

Owner releases photos of dog attack to catch owners

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rs-owners.html
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-03-2013, 02:44 PM
That's a scary ordeal to go through but I would not be able to stand back and take pictures. Getting a picture of the owners afterwards I understand but not while the attack is happening. I would be there trying to get the dog off my dog. I can't imagine a small dog surviving 25 minutes of being attacked. Maybe it felt like 25 minutes but was shorter than that.

I hope the owner is put to justice as it is their fault this happened. The dog doesn't know better.
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-03-2013, 03:41 PM
terrible story, but I just thought the same like Timber
how could she stand back taking pics?

but if that was helpful for to get the owner of that attacking dog, well
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2013, 09:16 PM
This happened where I walk my dogs so I really hope they catch him, I saw him in the park on Thursday and noticed him as the dog was on choke chain and straining at the lead to go, luckily I didn't have my dogs with me, I hope he learns from this and keeps it on lead as I really dread to think of that happening to my 2, the ckc is lucky to be alive still.
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Also not sure why the mail posted that pic as she took a much better one that's on fb where you can see him and his dog clearly

zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2013, 11:29 AM
This lady has been getting a lot of hate mail on FB because it is an asian guy?? so she's racist! a bully breed??? so she's breedist! and she took photo's while it happened (I did question that too) but she thought her dog was going to die and wanted evidence of the guy and dog so I think it's justified.
Like she had a choice who it was or what dog it was that attacked her dog, her choice would be for it never to have happened, her dog is recovering but none of this is her fault, why are people always up to blame instead of help
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2013, 12:22 PM
I don't care whether he's Asian, Martian, or what, he is a thug and should be locked up and banned from ever keeping a pet again.

Aside from PB's being illegal, and that is bad enough, he is a menace to society with a dog like that. Poor dog, it's not his fault, with an owner like that he does not have a chance.

zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Bit of an update, just seen a lady with an English Bull Terrier, she said the same dog had attacked her dog when her dog was a 12 wk old puppy and it still had the scars, she knew where he lived and police were involved that time too, she informed the police when she saw the pic and gave his address too this time.
Her older sons say the bloke has moved the dog on to someone else, probably family/friends to hide it I'm guessing till the heat dies down But the dog is aggressive and he knew that already and still let it off lead bloody idiot.
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-03-2013, 01:20 PM
It's all so horribly sad - I know that my dog is capable of the same kind of attack BUT the BIG difference is I keep mine on a lead and muzzle ESPECIALLY at flash points i.e alleyways, gateways etc.. I would be mortified if my dog engaged in an attack like this. I feel so sorry for the owner of the victim dog and obviously for the poor victim dog.

This is the problem with some of the bully breed owners, they don't take responsibility. Mine was a rescue so I've no idea if it's in his genes or whether he was trained, it's irrelevant as far as I'm concerned all I know is that I have to be extra vigilant.

I don't care either if the owner is asian, green or a martian either - an irresponsible dog-owner is an irresponsible dog-owner, sadly I suspect this dog will end up being pts because the owner didn't take responsibility for what he had on his hands.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2013, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by zoeyvonne View Post
Bit of an update, just seen a lady with an English Bull Terrier, she said the same dog had attacked her dog when her dog was a 12 wk old puppy and it still had the scars, she knew where he lived and police were involved that time too, she informed the police when she saw the pic and gave his address too this time.
Her older sons say the bloke has moved the dog on to someone else, probably family/friends to hide it I'm guessing till the heat dies down But the dog is aggressive and he knew that already and still let it off lead bloody idiot.
OMG that poor little CKC and the owner. As has already been mentioned I wouldn't care what race the owner of that vicious dog was, that dog is a total liability. I hope for everyone's benefit the dog is destroyed and the owner banned from having dogs again.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »