Our sister sites
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Only just had a chance to return to this thread

Originally Posted by Darcy Boy View Post
Great photos of your lovely dogs.
Thank you DB, they are lovely not of the time...

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Aaahhh what a lovely life, lucky doggies

I love Scooby, such a darling face
They don't have it too bad do they, considering what's they came from . Scooby such a handsome old man, it's what makes his people issues harder to deal with!

Originally Posted by Polarbear2008 View Post
I like the one of Scooby going for a drive , Malcolm and Bandit look really content and cosy in front of the roaring fire, best place to be

Scooby was doing a very important task. I rarely get a look in with the fire these days!

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Lovely pictures of your little family as usual Jen seeing them always makes me smile .

I hope Scooby has got over his 'coming in from the garden' trauma.
Thank you Mini, he has gotten a bit better. Still very nervy but we're getting there.

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I've only looked at the first photograph and I'm laughing out loud! His expression! Talk about INSCRUTABLE! lol!

**OK seen them all now. Please parcel Bandit up and post him out to me in Cyprus!
Haha T, it did make me chuckle when I took it. We were delivering a rotavator (sp?) and he didn't take kindly to the strange men manhandling it out of the vehicle!

I attempted to post Bandit to Malka but they wouldn't let me

Originally Posted by Stamford View Post
Are you sure that first picture is Scooby? He looks awfully like my very serious faced driving test examiner.

Lovely photos Jen.
Ooo I remember my driving test examiner, you are so right!

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Sorry but Bandit is already spoken for...

...for ME!
Wondered when you'd appear Malka I do keep trying with the post but they notice the air holes every time

Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Just love those photos of your lovely dogs - and the captions that went with them!

Love the sleeping pics

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Brandykins, Bandit sleeps in the weirdest of places but always looks so comfortable

Originally Posted by Blonderosie View Post
Lovely photos
Thank you Blonderosie.

Originally Posted by Tessabelle View Post
really great photos and hilarious captions, just had a good old chuckle! Thank you
I'm glad they made you laugh We do our best to entertain!

Originally Posted by jeagibear View Post
That was Brilliant! Still Grinning ( Ear to Ear. ) What a lovely set of a lovely family.
....And Scooby's Serious look!!!!! Lol
All Brilliant. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you Jeagi, haven't seen any shots of your boy for a little while unless I've missed them I love sharing my life with my boys.

Originally Posted by crystalgirl View Post
Hi He seems very serious and intent my step grand daughter has a dog called Branston,he is half JR and the other half daschound,he started sitting out side the pantry when they were visiting,and with all the comings and goings I didnt twig,until he had been there nearly half a day not a sound just looking longily at the door.I realised that my dogs treats were in there,and I spoilt him much to the disgust of the resident dogs.crystalgirl
Terriers are often too intelligent for their own good!

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Handbags at dawn in the Eastern Med! Well I'll make an exception and we can do it with walking sticks lol!
Oh dear it's all kicking off now!

Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Wyrekin they are AMAZINGLY beautiful dogs!! Mongrels are just the best, sorry all those pedigree owners out there, but you just cannot beat a good mongrel - and I include my 2 yobbos in that description!

I just cannot wait until I retire in 3 years time and will have the time for lots more doggies - and horses too

No-one tell OH though - he'll divorce me
Haha Gnasher. I love the variety I get with cross breeds, I do miss owning Labradors but since I generally rescue dogs they are often whoever I bond to at work rather than picked for their looks. It means I end up with a right rag tag assortment, though an do seem drawn to a certain colour scheme...

Good luck talking the other half in to your menagerie!

Originally Posted by JazzyJ View Post
What lovely happy dogs... wish I had an open fire to toast in front of.
Thanks Jazzy, I couldn't have got through this winter without the fire and Bandit wouldn't have either!

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Aw what a lovely photo library of your dogs during the last few weeks. Your dogs really are gorgeous but I think Bandit got it right - sleeping through all this cold weather.
Thank you Jenny. Bandit doesn't do the cold, he's a very sensible boy !
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3