Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2005, 08:23 PM

seeing things that arent there.

there was an interesting topic brought up on another dog site about dogs seeing things that arent there. and also some spooky stories that followed!

Has anyone else experienced anything like this with their dogs?

Quite often indie will snap at the air like shes trying to catch something like a fly, just randomly or bark at the corner of the room. she also quite frequently looks behind me like there is something there.

someone mentioned something about a floater? what is a floater in the eye?

Ever since i was little ive had strange hallucinations, and even now, i will wake up in the middle of the night and see things which i sit there trying to grab and will even make a point of turning on the light to see what it is. I have no idea what these things are, so i put it down to hallucination as i have very vivid dreams. But it aint half scary when i wake up and there is something floating above me or crawling on my wall! I even saw laser beams one night
Traci
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2005, 08:34 PM
Our Rottie kept growling at the ceiling a few weeks ago, i don't know what he was growling at. I couldn't see anything, i thought he was going mad
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2005, 08:43 PM
Scrumpy is like that, he seems to pick up the slightest sounds or movements, scares the hell out of me!!
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Animals can sense things we cant and see ghosties when we dont
The most strange thing I can think of happening was when I was a child and it was my grans funeral ,my mum thought I was too young to go to the funeral so I stayed at home and when I was alone in the livingroom the door opened its self ,I got the feeling like somebody was there but could see nothing and our dog watched somthing invisible to me go from the door to the chair then our dog Gypsy walked over to the chair as if to hi to someone
I think it must of been my Gran saying goodbye to me as I wasnt at her funeral ,but it was very spooky at the time
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-01-2005, 08:29 AM
tob looks at the walls as if he it looking at some thing.nothing there we have often tried to find out what it is.
if he barked i would run and hide!
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2005, 08:55 AM
Lol i locked myself in my bathroom once, scrumpy started going mental looking at the backdoor, i was alone in the house, it was gone 12, pitch black, the blooooody electricity cut, he started going really mental at the back door, i couldnt see a thing, so i locked myself in the bathroom!!!!!!!
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2005, 06:27 PM
max doesnt even notice us let alone the paranormal!