Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2022, 01:52 PM

Manic Saturday. 19/03/2022

Good afternoon everyone.
Manic for us emptying and cleaning the old fish tank to hopefully sell.
Sorting out possible temptations for Betty when she comes to stay, finding other homes I am sure she has outgrown her chewing things she must be 4 or 5 now.
New place for 2 nights and 3 days though might upset her she is a little bit nervous.
Washing done too and dried nicely outside.

Kazz sounds like your day was a lovely day yesterday.
griff anymore news on mum selling the house ?
brenda hope the laptop is behaving itself.
Sue hope your day is a calmer one than usual.
Chris good you have manage to sort what distance Rosie can manage to walk takes time and watching.
Prescription and meds online always better all Dillon's were done this way and that cost enough even that way.
Fingers crossed for Gary and his friends falling out soon.

Hope everyone is well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2022, 02:00 PM
Hi Lynn yep tablet, pc etc seem to be behaving. Very sunny here. I see that the new Grindelwald film is coming soon. A friend has said she will go with me but she has never watched any so not sure about going with her. Needs to be someone with a like mind. Enjoy the company of doglets Lynn.�� Hi everyone else.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2022, 02:26 PM
Hi brenda. Maybe your friend will enjoy being introduced to a new type of film.
Yes we will thank you but I think we will be exhausted by Tuesday when Betty and Bun go home, Boo will be in the mix too Monday and Tuesday but she doesn't stay.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2022, 03:27 PM
Afternoon people.

Cracking really nice day loads done; downstairs windows cleaned inside and out and new curtains put up in living room; old curtains washed and put back up in the dinning kitchen as can't find anything I like better, LOL

Cleaned all the base cupboards in the kitchen and doors have been put in the sunshine to dry nicely. Have emulsioned the wall by the back door (mostly dog related) as she loves sitting there with her back against the wall in the sunshine.

This afternoon have cleaned the kitchen wall cupboards and putting back on the base unit doors while waiting for the doors to dry made a nice Cherry Bakewell for pudding as well so all systems go in between dog walking and a bit of gardening. Really enjoying the sunshine.

Hope all of you are too.

Lynn Sure all will be good and I expect her "people" are grateful beyond words you are looking after them without that extra layer of concern of "the dogs" Yes I did have a lovely day yesterday and also today going well. Thank you

Brenda As Lynn said maybe your friend will enjoy the new type of film and she may see something in it you don't at first notice as she is watching the film not the "history" so to speak. Good tablet playing nicely

Chris Glad the buggy is working as well as you hoped. Bet her ladyship thinks herself Queen of the prom.....LOL Great idea giving Gary the money and letting him go with friends. Hope you are having as nice a day as I am

Moyra Have a great day

Sue Hope all is good with you imagine you are having fun with the grandchildren.

Griff Have a nice day, is it a Steve day or not? yes how is the house sale coming on?

Have a Manic Saturday everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2022, 03:56 PM
Afternoon Kazz. I thought we were busy you put us to shame.
Glad you are having such an enjoyable productive day.
Paul and Beth will be very grateful that we have taken Betty and Bun, as you say the travelling and the funeral more than enough to cope with.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2022, 06:15 PM
Sadly I think with these films you have to see the first ones. Even I have to see them a couple of times to know what is going on. lol!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2022, 07:39 PM
Good evening everyone

Enjoy the film when you go Brenda

I am sure the girls will be fine Lynn

Busy as usual Kazz

I too cleaned my cupboard doors this morning and the over to Ben's to paint the shed whilst he put the pressure washer over his car and the front paving. Mind you he is an idiot he washed towards the house so windows and doors had to be hosed down too, Tomorrow will try to sort the stone chippings out and put a new membrane down that will only leave the front door to paint but need a whole day for that to allow it to dry with the door open.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2022, 08:03 PM
Evening Sue. Not a restful day then.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2022, 08:10 PM
Good evening all.

Lovely sunny morning but quite cool in the easterly breeze. Did the same walk and ride as yesterday and while she is a little stiff getting up, she's so much better so fingers crossed the formula is right

It's very strange with our vets now. You have to pay for a prescription, place an order then email them with the supplier and order number for them to send the prescription direct. Such a faff

Gary still isn't talking to me so it's been a peaceful day

Blimey but you lot are busy bees. Any spare energy you are welcome here and I can find a load of jobs for you to do

Took me a couple of times watching Fantastic Beasts to know what the heck it was all about Brenda so I know what you mean. They aren't a patch on the Harry Potter films though
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2022, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good evening everyone

Enjoy the film when you go Brenda

I am sure the girls will be fine Lynn

Busy as usual Kazz

I too cleaned my cupboard doors this morning and the over to Ben's to paint the shed whilst he put the pressure washer over his car and the front paving. Mind you he is an idiot he washed towards the house so windows and doors had to be hosed down too, Tomorrow will try to sort the stone chippings out and put a new membrane down that will only leave the front door to paint but need a whole day for that to allow it to dry with the door open.

Sounds like my neighbour he washed his car spent ages on it polish everything; then this afternoon he washed down his driveway when I came back this afternoon from last daylight walk his car has splash marks all over it....HO HUM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >