Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2021, 07:41 AM

Daily chat Monday 29th march 2021

Morning all
Hope you are all going to visit your friends now restrictions are lifted a little
Nothing planned for me, I am on dog duty .....yay
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2021, 07:47 AM
Good morning Kelly and all who follow

Hope all is quiet for Kota to stay calm

Best wishes to Harvey for a speedy recovery and hugs to Alena.

Lovely morning here, sun shinning but still windy. Teazle walked and washing on line. More drve cleaning this morning planned.

No not planning on meeting any friends yet. My nearest one will not meet anyone until we have all had our second jab. Eldest son will not visit until he is vaccinated either so may be it will be sometime in September before we see him in person.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2021, 07:52 AM
Awww Sue, let's hope your son gets his jab soon
There's scaffolding at the house at the back, he did write and ask permission to use the driveway but I hope the dogs barking don't make the roof fella fall off lol
Parents are off to the solicitor so if you see a massive mushroom cloud in the sky.... that's what it is lol.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2021, 09:16 AM
Morning all, Been for my usual walk and now I hear that I will be walking along there again this afternoon as a friend has said she will come over with one of her dogs to walk for a bit. Just like buses, one comes and then more come. Hope you all have a good day. The sun is shining so I am trying to be upbeat about everything. bfn.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2021, 09:31 AM
Good morning.

Sue that sounds very much like here and us, and almost everyne I know is doing very very similar the major difference seems to be being able to get into care homes.

Some of my friends have been desperate to see parents.

My one good friend Angela saw her Mom in the flesh for the first time when it opened up again this months I think it was (all blending into one) her Mom is blind so seeing each other through windows etc has not worked as well as it might. but to hold her hand was life altering for both of them.

Worse I think is she only went in on March 10th as a short term stay after Brain surgery. But her care has been outstanding and all is well that ends well as Joyce says.

Griff Hope all goes well and the bomb does not go off.

LOSOS Take care my friend and listen to your wife LOL

Brenda Thats lovely walk it and they will come.

To everyone no idea where the sunshine is really dull here and cold too. Have a good day catch you all later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2021, 10:31 AM
Kazz, my dad said that I should go instead of him, my mum said it really was not a good idea...lol, she's right.
Yeah...they said it was going to be lovely and warm today...hmmmmm
Just spoken to my neighbour, she called me from the hospital...was lovely to hear from her, hopefully she can come home soon, have offered her the use of one of our patio sets so she can sit outside or if she has a friend come round they can sit in the garden
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2021, 12:56 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Sun is shining now but still very windy.
Washing drying well though, Kazz the knitting is doing well thank you. Almost finished the teddy bear my practice project knitted undone etc., but only two legs to make and the soles now. Need some more wool so have to order that.

Best wishes to Harvey and Alena.
Hope it doesn't go off at the solicitor griff.
We are seeing Mark and Lauren tomorrow not sure if Joel and Tia also. Another Birthday and Mothers day for me as they bringing my presents and cards.

Keep safe everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2021, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon everyone.
Sun is shining now but still very windy.
Washing drying well though, Kazz the knitting is doing well thank you. Almost finished the teddy bear my practice project knitted undone etc., but only two legs to make and the soles now. Need some more wool so have to order that.

Best wishes to Harvey and Alena.
Hope it doesn't go off at the solicitor griff.
We are seeing Mark and Lauren tomorrow not sure if Joel and Tia also. Another Birthday and Mothers day for me as they bringing my presents and cards.

Keep safe everyone.
Lovely life.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2021, 01:43 PM
Good afternoon all.

Sunny and very breezy here in Skeg.

We'll not be having family meet ups until all of us have the second jab and the three weeks have elapsed.

The rules are already being stretched to breaking and we are only a day into easing. The tables outside Mcdonalds were pretty full when we passed today

I just wish it was all properly over and we could get back to normal.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2021, 04:27 PM
Ditto Chris.............people everywhere. But we can't stay apart forever, seems to be the message from most. We should all be cautious but optimistic
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >