Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2020, 07:12 AM

Daily Chat Saturday 25th April

Good morning everyone

Up early to get Ben off to work so have walked Teazle and cleaned the windows upstairs (except ours Barry still asleep) and down outside and now having a coffee and catchup.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2020, 07:48 AM
Good morning Sue, and all to follow. I had a lovely lay in. I hope everyone is fit and well, four legged friends too.

Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2020, 08:14 AM
Morning. Sue what do you clean your windows with? I tried to clean mine but they were still very smeary. Oh well they give rain in a weeks time so maybe I won't bother. Have a good day everyone that comes on after this. Tesco comes today yeah!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2020, 10:09 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra, brenda and all who follow.
Not so bright here today and a tad chilly.

Michael is video calling later today.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2020, 10:20 AM
Good morning all.

Been out with Gert bedding on the line and had a bacon sarnie. Not chilly out but given the weather we have had my mind thinks cold. Whereas normal April I would think Wow. A haze sort of and sun not hot enough to break through hey ho.

Sue You have been busy as always how is your new lawn going?

Moyra You sound better.

Brenda When you get the window cleaning sussed or need to practice mine are always available I would not even charge you for the learning opportunity. LOL

Lynn For Dillon's feet try something called "Mushers Secret" done Gert's feet the world of good. Hope all is good with you

Griff Have a good day.

Chris Is all is good with you and the technology is resolved. Hope Dave's tummy is feeling better; do hope you get it sorted when this pandemic is eased slightly.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2020, 10:45 AM
Steve used to be a window cleaner and he was saying something about ammonia yesterday as I was on about vinegar...if I remember I will ask him if I talk to him later.
I am o.k, got a slight cough...chesty not dry, I swallowed some squash the wrong way and I think it went into my lungs so I will get a chest infection....pay more attention when I am adding the soda water lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2020, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Steve used to be a window cleaner and he was saying something about ammonia yesterday as I was on about vinegar...if I remember I will ask him if I talk to him later.
I am o.k, got a slight cough...chesty not dry, I swallowed some squash the wrong way and I think it went into my lungs so I will get a chest infection....pay more attention when I am adding the soda water lol
Blinking heck do try to take care......
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2020, 12:18 PM
Brenda I use washing up liquid and white vinegar in warm water (well it is to begin with)wiped down with a squeegee, microfibre cloth round any bits still wet and the frames and polished off with an old Terry towelling tea towel. Not always successful but about 95 percent of the time.

Kazz new lawn coming on a treat. It seems to have rooted in the main part and larger of the patches with only the two small ones we did last still trying but even they are not turning yellow at the moment so hopefully all will be well.

Take it easy Griff we don't want you with a bad chest.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2020, 12:56 PM
Good afternoon all.

Dave is much better today, thankfully.

Technology? We have now moved from tablet to laptop, but I can't think any more worries he can dream up, but I'm sure he'll prove me wrong

Being idle, I use Mr Muscle window cleaner and use kitchen towel to wash it both on and off. Does a decent job

Bit cloudy this morning, but now the sun is out so we've been on the garden.

Life is so exciting
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2020, 01:03 PM
Well while eating a bit of lunch just watched Gardeners World from the other evening and fallen in LOVE. Monty Don has a new dog a Yorkshire Terrier pup called Pattie so now have Nigel, Nellie and Pattie....loved how he introduced her "If you are wondering who this little person is...………" Ahhhhh
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >