Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2017, 07:20 PM
Pleased Gill is home, i hope she feels much better after a night at home
Didn't get Steve his dinner, he was adamant e wanted nothing, it came out tonight what is wrong with him...he says i have my family so should be bothered about christmas...i pointed out he had his sister and the kids and he said exactly, she has got the kids, i can't get him to see that the kids would want him there
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2017, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Didn't get Steve his dinner, he was adamant e wanted nothing, it came out tonight what is wrong with him...he says i have my family so should be bothered about christmas...i pointed out he had his sister and the kids and he said exactly, she has got the kids, i can't get him to see that the kids would want him there
Griff......
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-12-2017, 08:44 PM
Good about Gill. Really hope it works out for her and you.

Still trying to work out where Steve fits in this. Seems grumpy but who am I to talk?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2017, 08:57 PM
3 out of the 4 kids are autistic so i guess it's quite full on, also shows him what he has missed out on. I hate Christmas and if i didn't have the dogs i would love to go to a hotel, shut the door and wait for it to be over with....i think i should be green and hairy lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2017, 09:11 PM
3 out of the 4 kids are autistic so i guess it's quite full on, also shows him what he has missed out on. I hate Christmas and if i didn't have the dogs i would love to go to a hotel, shut the door and wait for it to be over with....i think i should be green and hairy lol
SHOCK HORROR........You mean you are not green and hairy...
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2017, 09:14 PM
I am hairy lol...not green though..well unless i have had about 6 pints of Stella lol
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-12-2017, 09:52 PM
late on parade again

just dropped in to say dental wise no problems, but the plate feels funny in the mouth roof. Also fitted a dashcam to Sues car, with todays drivers if not to blame it is nice to have proof of whose fault an accident is, not that Sue or I have had one
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2017, 10:07 PM
Better late than never.......I think thats a great idea a dash cam and glad the teeth are fine. I am sure the plate will be a "have I got one in" in time like having a tooth out your tongue constantly finds that gap......
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2017, 10:16 PM
Bet it's like when i had a brace as a kid..drove me nuts for about a week but it settled down after a bit.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2017, 10:18 PM
Been dead naughty...i opened my Christmas present off my cousin, she got me a special band that you sleep in to make your hair go wavy...she is so thoughtful
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >