View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosievelvet
Dogsey Junior

23-01-2005, 11:45 PM

White Boxers - Club/Society setup

If there is sufficient interest for those White Boxer Dog owners who would like their own club/society - would you please contact me. I have set up a email address specifically for this - please note any undesirable email will be deleted/rejected. Those genuine folk who have a White Boxer or who are sympathetic to the White Boxer cause are more than welcome to join. Once we have enough interest/members we can set up a group and take things from there.

As regards an indepenent registry in the UK. This would have to be looked into and a set of policies and procedures set up as to who was and was not eligable to join, ie breeders etc. It seems sad to me that when you talk about a registry some automatically jump to the conclusion that you want to breed from your dog.

Anyone who is truly interested in White Boxers, their welfare, recognitiion, want to be part of a White Boxer Club and are proud of their White babies, please send your email to -

white_boxersuk181054@yahoo.co.uk