Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2016, 06:40 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, July 5th

Good morning everyone, Not very bright out there this morning, hope we are not going to get yet more rain.

June I noticed how much darker the evenings and mornings are drawing in already! We haven't had any real summer yet.

Griff, sounds as your relationship with Steve is moving along fine. Good for you.

Lynn, thanks for the photos yesterday. Hope all is well with you now.

Ms M, welcome to the thread, unfortunately looks as though we shall have to rely on either the late nighters or some of our old members coming back to chat to you or you might feel we are ignoring you as we are mostly on a different time.

Hope everyone is well, have a good day all, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2016, 07:21 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow. Is the cream still working ?
Started off dull here Moyra brightening up now but very breezy.
Hope the bone run goes well June.
Hope your new working hours work well for you Mandy I preferred being able to change to day working than evenings when I worked.
Yes that person peeing up Beth's sister car is disgusting and they then had to pay to have it washed.
Harvey we certainly do have big skies here. How is Casey and yourselves ?
Haven't seen LG for a few days now hope it is because he is busy.

Hoping everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2016, 08:37 AM
Good morning everyone. Cloudy at the moment but looks like it might be clearing.
I'm going to make some cakes today and pop them in the freezer. Apparently whenever Kyla comes she asks her Mum if Nana will have made cakes! So I thought I had better make the effort for the weekend!
I have now met our new neighbours, they seem very pleasant, and wait for it .... they have the most gorgeous Husky
I hope you all have a good day, take care x
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2016, 08:38 AM
Morning
Hiya Ms M!!!!
Moyra...hope your rash is clearing up nicely....is it this Saturday your op?
Lynn, I don't mind anyone going off and having a nice time but doing that to someones property...yack
Yes, things seem to be going o.k with Steve, he seems so very very nice and I always have a smile on my face when I see him
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2016, 08:39 AM
Very overcast here, looked like the heavens were about to open, then it brightened up, now there is a massive black cloud overhead. No bonevrun today, they phoned early doors to say a new guy has given my bones away Have got full freezers here, I did give a load away on Sunday though, I can go up for bones on Thursday if I want, need to check what I have before I commit either way and said I'd get back to them at lunchtime when I've counted
Was only thinking we can get out as its a nice morning when the black cloud appeared. Got another hour before I have to make a decision.
Let's hope LG hasn't been caught with The Rat Catchers daughter, apparently The Men is a good shot, so mayhem could have ensued up on't'moors
How's your itching Moyra, is the cream working and any news from the Council with regards to your doctors letter
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2016, 09:09 AM
Good morning

Hope the cream is doing its job and your op will g ahed as planned Moyra

Hope the new working hours work out better for your Mandy at least you will have time in the evening to spend with the family.

Not good new about the bones June hope the new chap was given a talking to but good that you have a supply in hand. Hopefully the weather will hold for a good walk with the girls.

Enjoy the cake baking Nippy at least you know your cakes are highly prized by a certain little girl

Hello Ms M and welcome to the mad house

Sun is now out but for how long is anyones guess as dark clouds keep appearing. Finished off the job Barry started last night so that now looks better. Also go my way with painting the whole beam Having a quick coffee before heading out to dead head the roses again.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2016, 09:12 AM
Morning all. Just watched Brief Encounters from last evening. Gave me a laugh and looks as though it might be something good to watch each week at long last. Did anyone else watch it? Off to dead head the roses just like you sue.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2016, 10:20 AM
Well all my hard work sweeping up and leaving it tidy under the roses and just looked out and there is a beautiful blackbird kicking out all the bits under the rose bush. Now it needs sweeping again or maybe not.lol!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2016, 10:28 AM
TW I would have been very cross if someone had given my bones away. Well actually they would be welcome to MY bones
I have made 24 buns ready to be iced, and a tray bake chocolate cake to be iced and cut up
Aww bless the black bird he is just trying to feed his chicks!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2016, 10:48 AM
oooooooooooooo cake at nippys!!!!!!!!!! on my way lol
Brenda, i saw brief encounters, i thought it was good, funny how times have changed
TW, good job you have bones in or you would have been in bother!!!
Sue...of course you got your own way with the beam....were you ever in any doubt Lol
Venturing into town in a bit...hopefully, if i can find my motivation Lol i need to go anyway as apparently Steve has managed to remove his crown by eating toffees....what a nob! i haven't ate toffees since i paid for my crowns about 15 years ago...not having that expense again....a trip to boots to get a fixing kit then
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >