Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2020, 07:32 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 3rd April. 2020

Good morning everyone, hope you and your four legged friends are all feeling well. I hope I am not duplicating with anyone. It is hard to know what to do about opening up the thread.

I am still very depressed and in pain. My medication doesn't seem to be suiting me but doc keeps changing it and it is not getting any better.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2020, 10:28 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Sorry you are having issues with medication etc., Moyra must be so hard in the present climate to deal with it.

I think there are going to be a lot of people with depression at the moment especially those with health issues.

We have walked Dillon I have changed the sheets on the bed, disinfected again door handles etc., even though apart from walking Dillon not been anywhere since Tuesday. Best to keep safe though bin handles all done to as bin men collected today.

Hope everyone is well and al four legged friends are to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2020, 12:00 PM
Good afternoon all.

We are busy at work click and collect and to be honest I can now see why we are trading albeit no contact. Having something to do makes it easier than staring at 4 walls.

Right here we go; out clapping last night and spoke to a few of the neighbours rough this I do not see any longer due to the present situation.
Trying to warm the soil up with cloches but this weekends is supposed to be brilliant. Have to say almost everyone bar one chap very nice and pleasant and lots of "Thank you for being at work so we can get this" One chap drove up swore at us and then drove off his swear was
"says open there look, don't understand what's happening with the f***** country closing everything" and points at a sign on side of the building *what can you do eh?*

Moyra Constant pain can be debilitating mentally and physically sorry you feel so down. No duplication but you know what they say "New York New York so goo they names it twice" LOL

Lynn My sheet washing will be at the weekend, and hoope the decorating is going well.

TOO EVERYONE Hope you manage to enjoy the weekend weather and it is as forecast lovely.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2020, 12:37 PM
Afternoon all
Moyra, sorry to hear you are struggling...can you go sit in the fresh air in your garden.. just thinking the vitamins may boost your mood
Lynn, my dad has been given disinfectant stuff at work... apparently it's that string you just put a tiny bit in a massive bottle of water!
Kazz, people are just all about themselves and sadly.. you can't educate stupid!!
Neighbours are here again!! Obviously the law doesn't apply to them, also a workman is there too, the old one has been digging right by my fence which is my land...wish the surveyor would hurry up with his report, it's been a month now
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2020, 12:45 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Sorry you are having problems with your medication Moyra. As suggested perhaps a sit in the garden when it brightens up may help you

I doubt the surveyors are working Griff as not essential! You should say something - from a distance of course.

Happy decorating Lynn - you must be nearly finished now.

Late on parade although up early. Spent nearly 5 hours stripping Teazle and mu back now aches. Still now cooking a late lunch and then vegetating tis afternoon

Hope all are well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2020, 02:27 PM
Good afternoon all.

We've already had a couple of outings on the garden - blooming cold it is too .

Food turned up yesterday - both the Government boxes and the Iceland delivery. Sod's Law. Ah well, it saves a bit of panic

Oh Moyra. I feel for you. My sister has a similar problem with pain. She just can't seem to get it under control. It's no good me telling you to try not to let it get you down because, of course, you can't help your emotions. My sister finds keeping busy with various hobbies helps take her mind of it. Mind you, she's a naturally 'busy' person. Never sits still
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2020, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Afternoon all
Moyra, sorry to hear you are struggling...can you go sit in the fresh air in your garden.. just thinking the vitamins may boost your mood
Lynn, my dad has been given disinfectant stuff at work... apparently it's that string you just put a tiny bit in a massive bottle of water!
Kazz, people are just all about themselves and sadly.. you can't educate stupid!!
Neighbours are here again!! Obviously the law doesn't apply to them, also a workman is there too, the old one has been digging right by my fence which is my land...wish the surveyor would hurry up with his report, it's been a month now

Yes maybe so but I find 99% of people are really nice and a pleasure to be around and the other 1% just have not read the instructions.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2020, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good afternoon everyone

Sorry you are having problems with your medication Moyra. As suggested perhaps a sit in the garden when it brightens up may help you

I doubt the surveyors are working Griff as not essential! You should say something - from a distance of course.

Happy decorating Lynn - you must be nearly finished now.

Late on parade although up early. Spent nearly 5 hours stripping Teazle and mu back now aches. Still now cooking a late lunch and then vegetating tis afternoon

Hope all are well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
Bet she looks good for it though Sue. I have just had a nice late lunch chicken salad using up the last of the salad leaves in the storage box. Really nice. Wil be taking Gert out later then home to bed in work tomorrow and hoping to enjoy the afternoon tomorrow as weather should be good.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2020, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

We've already had a couple of outings on the garden - blooming cold it is too .

Food turned up yesterday - both the Government boxes and the Iceland delivery. Sod's Law. Ah well, it saves a bit of panic

Oh Moyra. I feel for you. My sister has a similar problem with pain. She just can't seem to get it under control. It's no good me telling you to try not to let it get you down because, of course, you can't help your emotions. My sister finds keeping busy with various hobbies helps take her mind of it. Mind you, she's a naturally 'busy' person. Never sits still
Feast or famine however the boxes are I think a very good idea, anyhow saves as you say a worry.

How is your lad getting on?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2020, 09:54 PM
Lol Chris, we were contacted by a lad from the council and mum declined the box....she is right funny...rarely eats and would prefer to pay for stuff ...she just wanted to be able to get a click and collect slot
Sue...I wouldn't dare say anything...they have written our car off, threatened to have my head smashed in and got me my very own stalker ( I struggle to know if I should be scared, feel flattered and important???)
My neighbours...the decenter lot went shopping earlier and checked if we needed everything, mum managed to get a home delivery slot from Sainsbury's as part of the vulnerable scheme....so I called my neighbour to return the favour but they have all they need. On the whole, apart from one fella coming more than 2 metres close to me and coughing without his hand up.. people have been pleasant enough.. people out walking smiling and saying hi...i hope it continues after all this settles down.
Moyra, can you call your GP Monday and have a telephone consultation and explain what's going on and how you feel?? I wonder if a different combination of drugs would help you
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >