is no training on,as it's held outside all yr,and
also when the club is giving displays,as there
won't be any training.
Ali
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-03-2009, 07:32 PM
Hi

I made some weave poles using overflow piping and piping connectors. they are free standing and quite sturdy. Was quite pleased with myself
scarter
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-03-2009, 08:55 PM
We started out by making some equipment out of PVC piping. It served it's purpose, but it wasn't really portable and we only have a small garden.

So shortly after making the home made stuff we invested in a JesseJump kit which contains three jumps and 6 weaves along with a carry case. We later got a couple more jumps, another 6 weave poles, a long jump and a second carry case.

From somewhere else we got a sack tunnel and ordinary tunnel each with carry case and a tyre jump with carry case.

It sounds a lot, but it's all very portable and we can take it to the park along with our two dogs in their crates in our Citroen C1!!!! and set up nice big courses. And the JesseJump stuff all has stands so it can be used indoors too. It all fits into a little tiny cupboard under our stairs when not in use.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2