Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2023, 10:42 AM

Tuesday 24th January

Good morning everyone

Hope everything goes your way today Kelly.

Dull and damp this morning but at least no frost. Good news the boiler is working. It needed a new ignition unit. The only place I was was warm yesterday was the car.

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2023, 10:54 AM
Morning Sue
Thank you, just waiting for a call to let me know what's what.
My advice to anyone is take photos of everything about your house... literally everything! Who knew that you would require photos of a rockery that had been in situ since 1983! My plants are irreplaceable as my nan died in 1998 so she can't help me replant them, alongside the abuse,vthreats, criminal damage and we have lost £16,000 before we even hear the outcome.
Chris, I am very pleased you were seen and even happier that you are being fast tracked for tests
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2023, 11:59 AM
There's no just in this country, you can lie, cheat, steal and abuse people and get away with it. Let's hope karma exists!
I won't be around for a bit
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2023, 02:12 PM
Good afternoon all

Aw Kelly, I'm so sorry. Keep that chin up

Sue - glad you've got the boiler sorted. In this weather they are a true necessity

Just had a call from the hospital and X-ray is booked for tomorrow. Just need the GP to get their act together for the blood test now

The cough has eased just a little bit today, but the breathlessness is still there. Never take normal breathing for granted. This is flaming awful

Donned mask, scarf and mitchelin man gear this morning and had a run on the prom. Glorious sunshine - wonderful
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2023, 06:53 PM
Well they say things go in threes. Huh, my order hasn't turned up, my re-jig of something hasn't happened and my camera on my mobile won't work. Have a good evening folks.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2023, 06:57 PM
Good evening all

Chris my brother in law had his X rays yesterday apparently, and also a blood test today he has crackles as well I said " All we need now is snap and pop" but he looks a lot better has had an antibiotic throat spray as he has had 3 course of antibiotics already in a short space of time. I saw a paramedic last year or year before instead of doctor very nice lad.

Hope this clears up and all results come back as "resolving" or "sorted" my brother in law has another course of chemo in March but that could be delayed if this is not sorted. Sunshine glorious well done Lincolnshire. LOL

Griff Sorry your lot has turned out not to be aa positive result. Chin up.

Sue Warmth - glad its sorted. How are the girls with moving back to Brazil?

Brenda Hope your day is going well. Did you get BT sorted or is that still an ongoing issue.

Lynn Hope all is going well and you are totally enjoying yourselves.

Been to work and now home sausage and mash with gravy yummy
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2023, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Well they say things go in threes. Huh, my order hasn't turned up, my re-jig of something hasn't happened and my camera on my mobile won't work. Have a good evening folks.
We cross posted well as I typed I think. Ah well these things are sent so we have something to type on the daily. LOL