Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2023, 04:16 PM
Brenda may be worth a watch or record tonight Infinite Channel 4 tonight 9pm
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2023, 05:24 PM
Good evening everyone has been very sunny and cold here too, plus very frosty this morning.
Got up at 4 am had been awake since 3, nose all stuffy had a cuppa browsed the internet and slept on the sofa from 5 am till 7 am.
We popped into Kings Lynn today to pick up some treats from Marks and Sparks to take to our friends we are staying from Monday till Friday next week, couldn't find anything so ended up in Tesco.
Bought a new coat a waterproof one which will be handy for dog walking next year and handy for Yorkshire I hope it doesn't rain but it's also windproof so very useful.
We took the Vauxhall to Kings Lynn a 50 mile round trip and the A17 a dual carriageway with some roundabouts.
It didn't miss a beat, although we had the expensive hour turn into 3 hour diagnostic test done and reset Donna at the garage isn't convinced it is the turbo charger, Gorden took it out for a spin after the diagnosis and it has worked fine since then. We took it out Thursday on a round trip of around 25 miles as good as gold then too and then today.
So we are doing as Donna has suggested test it a little bit further each time if it's going to go into limp mode again we don't think it will be long.
We will not be home next week so it will sit idle for the week but when we get back we will put it through its paces again and see what happens.
We can't use it in the dark due to the headlight issue.
If that's all that needs fixing after all that will be a bonus.
Roman has gone quiet so we think that's the last we will hear from him.

brenda sounds like a nice day.
Sue busy again, fingers crossed the windscreen issue is now sorted.
Chris sorry the cough has come back, if Doctor is needed hope you get what you need.
griff what a trial for you. I hope you are home and resting now.
Kazz enjoy your ramble tomorrow and tonight's dinner.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2023, 10:38 PM
Kazz, no, mum doesn't drive. I was perfectly happy to take myself to the hospital but apparently it would mean everyone getting up at least an hour earlier than we did because my bus takes an hour.
Sue, I am o.k thank you, my arm is a bit sore.... it's not helping that it's just where my crutches sit, hopefully it will be better in a couple of weeks, last time a&e blew my vein it was months before the lump went.
Lynn, hope the car continues to behave and have a lovely holiday ( incase I don't get on tomorrow)
Chris, I fully agree that you should see a Dr about that cough....maybe a chest x-ray is called for??
I know what you mean about the moving veins....mine do it, I am lucky though that needles don't bother me at all. My old consultant made me laugh once he made a comment about me being scared of needles, I couldn't stop laughing...I just looked at him and said are you taking the p*ss?? I am covered in tattoos and my ears have 5 hoops each.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2023, 10:51 PM
The doctor we saw last time said that if it didn't clear he'd send me for an x-ray. To be honest, if they do it will put my mind at rest (hopefully)
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2023, 11:08 PM
Chris my Brother in law is also now on the waiting list for a chest x-ray due to what sounds to be the same as you.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2023, 12:39 PM
It seems to be happening to a lot of people Kazz. I'm just hoping and praying it has made the COPD worse and that the problems breathing is going to be an ongoing thing as it truly is debilitating
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2