Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2023, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Chrysler left on a trailer to Wolverhampton about 2.30. The buyers friend collected it.
Just had a call from the guy who brought it he is so so happy and couldn't stop thanking me.
He didn't expect it to be so clean. I said I am very happy to hear you will fix it and enjoy it for your dogs as we did Dillon. He says it is going into his workshop Monday to have the head removed and him to move on and fix it.

I had a few tears when it left we bought the car for Dillon nice and low in and out electric sliding doors and boot, plus the stow and go is so good. It feels like another piece of him has gone.

The guy who sold us the Vauxhall says if we let him know when all things are fixed he will help out with some money back.
To be honest he doesn't have to as it was a private sale but nice and also helpful that he is willing to help.

Glad you, Dave and Rosie are on the mend Chris.
See nice people find nice people.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2023, 07:10 PM
Anyone seen this about Prince Harry I am thinking he is living in a World of "none" reality. He is throwing the baby out with the bathwater

Prince Harry said the original transcript of his autobiography, Spare, was twice as long as the final, 416-page draft. A large part of the content he decided not to include, the Duke of Sussex said in a newly-released interview, concerned interactions between himself, Prince William and King Charles. Speaking to the Telegraph's Bryony Gordon, Harry said the "hard bit" was choosing what to take out of the book. Explaining why he didn't disclose some of his exchanges with his closest royal relatives, the Duke said: "There are some things that have happened, especially between me and my brother, and to some extent between me and my father, that I just don't want the world to know." He added he doesn't think the pair "would ever forgive me" if he did make those revelations.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2023, 07:50 PM
Chris, pleased you had a nice trip out and brilliant news about Dave, hopefully that's it for us all now!!
Lynn, so very very pleased the car has found a lovely new home and yes.... decent of the vauxhall guy to offer to help.
Kazz, I am not a fan of the royal family at all, I have literally no interest in any of them...I just hope Harry finds peace and happiness as I have by ditching all but 6 of my family
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2023, 08:52 PM
Watched two films recently: Rory's Way and Opal Dream. Also Strike series. Watched Silent Witness back to back today, new series. Oh yes another film called Witness.Going to watch Atlantic Crossing now on Drama.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2023, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Watched two films recently: Rory's Way and Opal Dream. Also Strike series. Watched Silent Witness back to back today, new series. Oh yes another film called Witness.Going to watch Atlantic Crossing now on Drama.
Duly noted Thank You
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2023, 09:11 PM
The more I read about the tragic events ending with the death of the young lady dog walker the more I am sad I realise only needs one tooth snagging an artery and its fatal easily- that does not need to be a very big dog. Heart breaking doing a job the young lady obviously loved as dog walkers do.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2023, 09:59 PM
Given up with Atlantic Crossing, so many ad breaks. Cluttered off to bed to read. Night all.zzzz
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2023, 11:13 PM
I watched this series of strike Brenda, really enjoyed it.
Been out this evening, met a shiba inu and a choccy lab, was telling my dad about shiba inu and he was...o.k, why are you showing me a picture of that? I said the dog over there...he kept looking and saying " it's a lab"... little sod had hid behind the table, first time my dad has seen one he was besotted.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2023, 11:27 PM
My opinion, for what it's worth, is that Harry is a very jealous fella who can't get over the fact that William will be King one day and he won't.

Even his marriage, to me, was an act of rebellion which he may well come to regret over time
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2