Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2023, 08:40 PM
Good evening all.

Work rain and work lord I was shattered yesterday evening well mid afternoon was in work for 5.30am as well. Anyhow all good here nothing major to report barring ITS RAINING.

I saw the Prince Harry interview and do wonder who if anyone is advising him he seems to be living in his own world. Think he is cutting the ties by the handful now not one by one.

Anyhow how are you all?

Griff Did you Dad not let you know how poorly he was symptom wise, I imagine this was a shock for you as well, So your referral will be within the two weeks as well make sure you look after yourself as well as the rest of the family.

Chris Pleased you are feeling more like yourself, I expect Dave is slightly behind due the diabetes.

Brenda Should be good on the blisters have worn these shoes for years so all should be well.

Lynn I suspect you ill not be the only house with that problem
hope its sorted or will be by tomorrow. Hoe Freya is doing alright and feeling a bit better in herself.

Sue Glad you have had a restful day. You need working plan from your lad to say what you are being asked to do and what you can do returned. LOL

Right have a good evening everyone catch you all later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2023, 10:00 PM
He left his neck for ages then I got p*ssed off and booked him in at the Dr to see the physio who gave him exercises...that he didn't do. He didn't say a word about the blood until a few days ago and that's why I kept putting my stuff off as he never tells the truth and doesn't join the dots, me....sore throat, hoarseness, ear pain, bringing up blood and neck pain all on one side....well, I would have joined the dots and gone to the drs much sooner.
I have just had to sit here and write a note for my mum to give to the fella that he is seeing tomorrow about his dementia stuff....he refuses to accept that he has dementia caused by alcohol despite the guy telling him he was 90% certain that's what he has last time he saw him. I have had to write a note to cover my mum as he will try to make her out as a liar and also blame her for everything. They haven't spoken since the 28 December.....she didn't cause the issue, he did but he refuses to accept he did anything wrong, yet he will accuse her of all sorts, I have stated his behaviour is unacceptable to me and my mum
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2023, 10:02 PM
Just watched a lovely film called Last Christmas. Now has anyone had to have Full Fibre fitted for broadband etc? I am having to have it because of new contract with BT. Catch-up tomorrow. Night all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2023, 10:18 PM
Mums friend lives in a new build sheltered place, she had a line at her old address for bt, just phone, new place.....no drop wires , it's all fibre so she has to pay for a service ( internet) she doesn't want just so she is able to get calls as it's all "digital" I told BT that I thought it disgusting that she was a pensioner and was being forced to pay for something she didnt want.....they discounted her bill back to what just a landline should cost and they said that they are going full fibre and stepping away from traditional services and they actually have a timescale to complete it and it's not many years until they force everyone. Same as my neighbour, she had a thing saying her meters had to changed and she had to have smart meters, she called and asked me if we had received a letter and i said no and she said that we had to have a smart meter, i said we would just keep refusing until they literally force us.....I will just chuck it in a drawer and it can happily live there, same as Steve's. We use what we use and that's that..... nothing we can do about it.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2023, 11:38 PM
I had that letter about a smart meter about 15 years ago. Ignored it and still have my original meter.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2