Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2023, 10:00 AM

Troubled Tuesday 3rd January 2023

Morning all. Hope you all have a good day. Kelly I do hope you get your antibiotics. Chris hope you stay getting better and better. Sue and Lynn have a good day. Kazz thanks for the thought of coming to see me in the future. Kelly have you been emailing only I have still got a problem with some not coming through. Hopefully my friend Ian who is a computer engineer wil be able to sort it out.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2023, 11:41 AM
I replied to your email the other day Brenda
It's chucking down but I am going to venture up to the chemist and the post office too.
I hate going to the walk in centre as you always come out with more than you went in with, I am really careful too about santising after I have touched stuff, think I am getting all the bad stuff out of the way at the start of the year.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2023, 01:18 PM
Good afternoon Brenda and Kelly

Hope you friend sorts your problem out Brenda

Hope you are right in that you will get all the bad stuff sorted Kelly and have a good remainder of the year

Having caught up on yesterday's thread I see I had a typo. My sister did go home yesterday so a quiet afternoon and evening.
It is now raining after a lovely sunny morning. Morning run done and most of the big shop but as I forgot my list will have to pop in sometime to pick up the missing bits. Just the school and gymnastics run for this afternoon/evening and then find out my duties for the rest of the week

Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2023, 01:48 PM
Has your son done you an online calendar yet Sue with all your duties......if not, I am sure that will come lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2023, 01:52 PM
I am positive the weather is at fault here as now I am still having problems with TV. Ah well I can always read.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2023, 02:13 PM
Afternoon brenda, griff, Sue and all to follow.
It's raining here too.
The tree is now naked just needs to be flattened and put in the box, boxes with decorations in go on a shelf and the top of the upright freezer in the shed too heavy now to get in and out of the loft.
The tree is ok to go in the loft and get out again.
Had a video of Freya with her new shoes and of course she didn't want to get in the buggy.
Had an hour at nursery again today and tomorrow full time she wasn't so keen today.
Lets hope she is fine tomorrow. Otherwise I can see we will be doing Wednesday again alongside our one on 8 Sundays.

griff lets hope as you say you are getting everything out of the way now.
brenda our tele and phone and internet used to play up in bad weather when we lived in Upwell, my brothers are bad when the weather is in Downham Market.
Sue hope your itinerary is easier this year.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2023, 02:43 PM
It just seems weird that a couple of emails come through but no one else's? Anyway the computer man cometh at around 5.30 this evening. The weather here is dire, as apposed to yesterday when it was lovely. Hm is that right or should it be opposed?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2023, 10:23 PM
Well my pc friend came and I thought it was sorted but I am still not getting all that I thought should come through so will wait now for the morning. Night all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2023, 11:21 PM
Good evening all

Still on the up and up although the sore throat is a real downer, but at least the coughing has mainly gone

Weatherwise a very yuk day although it did stay dry for a couple of hours so we took advantage of it.

It's so nice to get out of the house again. Stir crazy definitely after almost three weeks stuck inside.

Still being very careful though as we don't want this thing coming back.