Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2023, 08:43 AM

Frying Friday 27th January 2023

Morning anyone who decides to grace the company of others. Yep it is Friday and yep usually fish and chips as it is a Fryday. Chris I was going to suggest finding a food that is lighter in makeup. But I expect you have done that. Maybe just give a little less and substitute with a carrot or something. Yep I expect you have done that but it is just a suggestion. Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2023, 10:21 AM
Good morning Brenda hope you have a good day

Morning off today so had a lie in. Teazle walked, dusting done and painted the side door into the garage to cover where I had to fill in a crack so that now looks better. On duty this afternoon and then a weekend to myself so if dry will tidy a few more leaves off the flower beds and clean my car which is now grey and not blue from the dirt/salt on the road.

Hope all are well. Take care
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2023, 04:11 PM
Good afternoon all

A dull day here, but thankfully dry

Gary and another guy (in a wheelchair) got stuck in the lift at his flats this morning. They just kept pressing all the buttons and pulling the care alarm cord until someone came. That someone being two firemen and an ambulance crew. He thought he was in trouble until the care manager told him he'd done exactly the right thing
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2023, 08:25 PM
Good evening all

Brenda had home made chips and sea bass if that counts? Hope you are feeling okay.

Chris Better to have them done than have to go back I suspect its a belt and braces approach, bet Gary got a shock finding 2/3rd of the emergency services outside. Glad no ill effects from the walk for Rosie.

Sue Even on your days off you do loads what colour did you paint the door? I have to clean my car tomorrow sure I said this last week but hopeful for tomorrow not hopeful not confirmed. LOL

Lynn Hope you are having a great time.

Griff Hope all is ticking over nicely and you feel better.

Full time finished now and weekend off pictures with friends tomorrow to see Otto the new Tom Hanks film and then a meal or shopping and a meal.
Out for lunch Sunday 1.45pm so no "ramble" as such but will go for a walk after, dependant on time as gong to theatre tomorrow evening only a local show. Also got to do washing, shopping as well as clean the car LOL