Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2022, 07:11 AM

Friendly Friday 27th May 2022

Morning all. Lovely and sunny here just right for the last training day of Opal the Border Collie. Owner has said she will try now on her own but will keep in touch. I must admit it is time for her to try and see how she gets on. Hope all of you are keeping ok and have a lovely day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2022, 09:09 AM
Good morning all

How the devil are you all?

Off today and not doing much a bit of gardening and book reading, just taking the dog out and waiting for washing out of the washing machine. Lovely day as far as I can see it now.

Chris Hope the good mood continues. Is he still moving flats?

Brenda Have a good last training day have you any further thoughts of setting up a training club;

Moyra How is life going for you nice to see you posting.

Sue Hope your weekend is a nice one to help you recharge you batteries, when does your daughter in law and the two little ones come over?

Lynn Lovely post by you, awwwwww thinking of another pup. How lovely to be Freya sitting by this time next year you will be on the slide and swings again.

Griff Hope your hives have soothed a little and you are enjoying this weather.

Just a question has anyone had there £150 from the government and what do you all think of the new moves by the chancellor?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2022, 09:44 AM
Training went well. Kazz I ran training classes for years but now it is difficult as I am on my own and one needs someone else that they can trust to be there when teaching. I have had my £150 from the government. I haven't really listened to the chancellor as it will be what it will be. Can't change their thoughts. Have a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2022, 01:15 PM
Brenda, you are getting £400 too to help with electric/gas....I assume you pay your own bills and it's not included. It's non repayable too
Despite being disabled and on benefits I am apparently on the wrong ones and am not entitled to any help at all....same as the £20 that was given to people on universal credit. Steve's going nuts as there's people by both of us who will get given about £1500 ( they don't work... could work but just spend their benefits getting drunk).... I get nothing and he will get £550, he is already struggling and I think there is going to be an awful lot of people who can't manage and will end up comitting suicide
Kazz, yep...hives gone thank goodness, not had chance to sit out as it's really really windy, it's also the big weekend from radio one and the sound check was really loud yesterday so the garden will be a no go lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2022, 02:33 PM
Kelly is that payment coming the same way as the one already given out? Yes I pay my bills. Lovely here.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2022, 04:16 PM
Brenda the £400 will be to your electricity account I believe I assume as everyone has electric not everyone has gas. That's in October I believe it is to be credited. It is not to be paid back

In the autumn, pensioners who receive the winter fuel allowance will be paid a one-off "pensioner cost-of-living" payment of £300#

Not sure if that affects you?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2022, 06:48 PM
Not sure how they will pay it in. I will just wait and see.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2022, 07:25 PM
It is being credited to your electricity account.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2022, 08:27 PM
How do they know which one we are all on? I will just wait and see what happens. My gas and electric are with the same provider.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2022, 09:40 PM
Brenda...I think it will be your energy supplier who gives your name and then gets the money credited. Yep...if you get the cold weather payment you get money too.
My dad gets the cold weather payment and he is o.k financially so he just gives it to charity.
OMFG, all I can hear is thump thump thump from the radio one roadshow, we get the Godiva festival each year and it's fine, this time it's wayyyyyy louder and you can hear it over the t.v, I am eating paracetamol and I refuse to be in the garden. I don't mind music but this is the "future" tent and dance music... it's torture! I like Anne Marie and she's on tomorrow so hopefully I can enjoy to hat. It should have stopped by now and there should have been fireworks already but nope..... hopefully they will leave the fireworks now
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >