Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2022, 06:46 AM

Freaky Friday 20th May 2022

Morning all. Looks like rain for this morning so good job I have another book to keep me entertained. Hope it clears by this afternoon as off to see Hayley for the cutting of the claws on dogs feet. Long over due. Anyway hope everyone had a good day yesterday and last evening. Have a good day today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2022, 09:17 AM
Well, it's national bee day but I have had my fair share of them now lol
Kota is booked in for surgery 30th may...I just need to have a word with my vet about how we are going to manage this without her wrecking her back
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2022, 10:44 AM
Good morning

Hope they can help Kota so that her back is ok Kelly.

Wet wet wet. Managed to get out before it started. Have been to the docs for a blood test and blood pressure check but as I took my own readings that saved time. They don't tell you but they prefer you to do it at home as they get a better result. Fortunately we were told a few years ago to do this.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2022, 01:21 PM
Good afternoon all.

We were lucky this morning in that we missed the rain. Very dull though

My blood pressure is crazy. It goes for weeks in the 120 range then weeks in the 150 plus range. Doctors can't explain it so I tend to ignore it

It's very strange when you have a dog on your knee on a mobility scooter. Everything from 'aw, cute', to 'it's a dog, it should walk' and a dirty look. I just smile sweetly and rarely explain

Ordered a new coat from Ebay. I know it should be the right size. Whether it will be when it comes is anyones guess.

I went in Sports Direct to look at a coat in there. It was a man's coat. Small in other shops usually fits with a medium give me the room I need in the pockets for all the dog rubbish I carry about.

Small - no chance. Medium - no chance. Large - no chance. Extra large could just zip up and the arms came below my knees. No wonder they've reduced them
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2022, 03:42 PM
Afternoon peeps. Dog claws done. He is such a good dog, just lays down and that's it. Funny how sizes differ in clothes. Sunny now. Have a good evening.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2022, 06:43 PM
Yep Chris and sue, blood pressure best done at home because of "white coat syndrome"
I would just ignore people commenting about my dog or......give them a foul mouthed tirade, depending on my mood of the day lol.
Bee's returned so I have pest control coming Tuesday but....he won't kill them, he is doing a survey Tuesday and we will go from there. They were all in the bathroom again so I got really fed up with waiting for my dad to finish building the false wall ( where the bees are coming in) so I have done a temporary job myself! Most of the time was taken up due to not having the right tools......I am fed up of going to get a tool and it not being where it should be.
The redness and swelling where I got stung is now a huge bruise!