Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2022, 06:48 AM

Thundery Thursday 19th May 2022

Morning all. Lovely thunderstorm last night. Looks like it is going to continue today as it is raining here. Hope you all have a good day and aren't frightened by them. Kelly bicarb is good for stings. Make sure the sting is out and then put a paste of bicarb on it. Margaret came yesterday and despite having eaties and wine I have stayed the same weight so not to bad.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2022, 08:13 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Had a couple of rolls o thunder last night but nothing to keep/wake me up. I have managed to get my walk in before the rain started again.

Hope all are well. Take care
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2022, 10:32 AM
Bright blue sky and sunny now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2022, 10:57 AM
We had rain last night but sun today...as long as it stays sunny as I am off to the vets later!
Off for my blood test now, all I want to do is sit down and rest
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-05-2022, 06:19 PM
Sue missed the big events huge flashes of lightning both fork and sheet and thunder for a long time. She misses so much like the time a cruisehe ship rolled and the piano fell off the dias and the bottles of drink and perfumed smashed on the floor in the corridors. some p[eople panicking as well
Where was Sue? yes in bed fast asleep
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2022, 07:37 PM
Lol.... fair play to you sue!!!
Sooo blood test, turned up early, got done...from my house and back took 20 minutes...bonus. sting not so good, no time to seek help, off to the vet with deags....on the bus ..oh my days! She doesn't do the bus!! Got her seen and a £66 bill later... medication. She saw the vet who saved her life who was thrilled to see her not at deaths door....take the furthest point from deaths door and deags is there lol. Back home, dropped the dog off, went to town, came back with my mum saying she had news! automatically I thought the solicitor, nope...the vet, Dakota's biopsies have come back... spindle cell carcinoma but caught very early so she's to go in and have it out. Then I went into to he kitchen....honey bee! Went upstairs to the bathroom, about 30 of the buggers! Managed to get them all out then sprayed the cavity with fly/ wasp killer.....after checking there was none in the cavity, seems to have done the trick. There were a few on the patio so I picked them up and one of the buggers stung me!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Evening all

My mum always reacted badly to stings, Kelly. A rush to the doctors was always needed

I used to be able to sleep like that Sue. I slept the sleep of the dead and missed all sorts because of it