Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2022, 06:45 AM

Tranquil Thursday 12th May 2022

Good Morning all. Yep a tranquil morning after a sort of wet windy Wednesday. My friend Margaret made it over and I met her from the bus so not to wet to meet her. Had a nice natter and introduced her to Babycham and Brandy.
I am reading a book called An Italian Affair by Caroline Montague. Quite emotive but a good read. Sue if your grandaughter is into horses then a book called Silver Snaffles by Primrose Cumming is one of my favourite books from many years ago. I still have my old paper back copy dated 1976 The book itself was published in 1937. I know quite old but a lovely read. Lynn hope you feel better today. Hope you all have a good day.Off for a walk in the sun. Byee
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2022, 10:00 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Its is good when you can get absorbed into a good book.

You sound ddreallyhappy Lynn and pleased you had a really good holiday. It was just what you both needed.

Lovely morning here after rain yesterday. Teazlel walked and some gardening done. Not a lot as the ground is really hard and difficult to get a fork into but gradually getting there

Hope all are well. Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2022, 11:05 AM
Afternoon brenda, Sue and all to follow.
Weather sunny here then overcast but sheets on the line anyway and drying.
Thank you all we really enjoyed our time in Madrid and I am feeling much better today, which is good as we are off to Yorkshire tomorrow to Leonberger festival with Bernese.
A fiend who belongs to the Pennine Bernese carters is taking her girl and cart and taking part and they will be using Leo's and Bernese together in a brace.
I had enquired about Bernese litters from a guy in Northallerton and he has invited us along and we can meet his Norwegian import 8 months old at the weekend then arrange to go again sometime soon to meet the dogs.

Gorden surprised me just before we went away and said about getting a puppy and trying showing. If it doesn't take to showing or do well we may also try carting.
So looks like a puppy is on the cards for next year. I have had to agree though that finding somewhere suitable to leave it while we pop away to Madrid possibly once a year is a must. Done some research already and found somewhere possibly suitable so need to visit and ask lots of questions to which I will hopefully get satisfactory answers especially regarding the knowledge on bloat.

Chris hope Rosie is better today after a rest.
Horse riding Sue lovely use to love riding and being around the stables when I was young.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2022, 08:59 PM
Evening all
Well, had to order a new laptop....god knows what my parents have done to the one they have but good god!!! It's horrible to use, spent 6 hours of my life this week trying to sort it
Eventually went to Lidl, I wanted plants but nothing lovely so didn't bother.
Came home and ended up in the garden, my neighbours Garden is infested with horsetail and it's invaded mine p*ssed off really doesn't cover it!
Ahhhhhh, a puppy! How lovely Lynn