Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2022, 07:52 AM

Wishywashy Wednesday 4th May 2022

Morning all. Yep a bit of a wishywashy Wednesday here. Bit of rain, very overcast but not cold. Typical early May weather really. Hope you all have a good day. Should have Margaret over late afternoon as long as it doesn't chuck it down. Have fun with what ever you get up to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2022, 09:26 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Oh dear Kelly do hope your dad sees sense and does as he is asked. Mind you I have said that Barry could not exist if I didn't order his prescriptions, get his food and clear up after him. Tried to re-educate but so far no success

Damp here this morning. Out early with Teazle then the morning work and school run over to Ben's. Back on duty again this afternoon and when we have picked the eldest up from gymnastics it is off to collect his car.

Hope all are well Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2022, 10:31 AM
Morning all
Sue, he has told work he can't come in and they said he has to take it as sick...or leave, because he is on promoting health due to his back he has taken it as leave...I said he is mental.... it's a surgical procedure so they can't do anything to him.
Spent the morning organising steve.....how can a man of 53 not know how to send something recorded delivery??
Waiting for the guy to come and collect my slabs from the garden..... don't know if he is going to come
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2022, 11:29 AM
Flipping heck just logged in and my head is spinning for all of you. Three little letters I shall not say oh I will M E N;

Griff all your Dad needs is the letter from the hospital/GP to say he is isolating for medical procedure job done. But I would leave him be given his other "getting sorted issues" LOL

My sisters birthday today nothing planned as her hubby has to self isolate due to a hospital procedure at the weekend.

Right catch you all later people.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2022, 08:03 PM
Good evening all

It was a nice morning here although about 2 minutes of very light drizzle did happen. This afternoon the heavens opened and Skegness itself had quite a big thunderstorm

Sorted out the porch this afternoon and did some washing. Boy, do I lead an exciting life
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2022, 08:16 PM
That's the thing Kazz, he doesn't have a letter, it was a telephone call yesterday asking him to come in Sunday and instructions over the phone.
Chris, it's been an odd day here, rain and sun and rain and sun and then rain but warm.
Made it out with the dogs in between the showers.
I am thinking of taking myself off into a dark room and staying there indefinitely lol, my cousin has been messaging me today, I told her yesterday I am having a flare up so basically I can't be faffed with drama and all I got this afternoon......drama! I told her last month that I was really really ill at the time of the month and basically said I hadn't been this bad since I was a teenager and a couple of other things......she literally said the exact same thing to me today along with she feels dizzy and last time she felt like this it was a "chemical pregnancy"...now in January she reckons she had a fertility appointment where she was told she wasn't ovulating ( so not releasing eggs) and she's not going to get pregnant without IVF, a month later she tells me she has suffered a miscarriage from a chemical pregnancy and getting pregnant again isn't going to happen and now today she's saying again that she thinks she's having a chemical pregnancy. I had to ignore my messages for a bit as I was getting really wound up. I was talking to Steve and I said about it and said she was asking should she ring 111 .....she has a mum, a sister, and her "fiancé"...why ask me??? Steve just turned around and said why doesn't she just Google it like she does for illnesses. She knows Wednesday is my chemo day and I end up tired and sometimes nauseous and she knows fine well that I am having a flare up..... Steve just said she's not interested in anyone but herself and my mate said I should just tell her to do one and leave me alone.
To top it off, my workman didn't come and I am having to pay more to someone else to clear my slabs for me.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2022, 08:19 PM
Sorry for the moan, I needed to let that lot out or I was going to explode!
Kazz, hope you get to do something with your sister after your brother in law is s recovered. I am spending Sunday hanging around the hospital waiting to collect my dad....will take a book and my iPod and people watch lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2022, 09:44 PM
I always take my kindle with me when I have an appoinment that I know will keep me hanging around for ages, but never get to read it because people watching is far more interesting

Dare I ask (and it might be a stupid question), but what is a chemical pregnancy?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2022, 09:11 AM
It's a very early pregnancy apparently Chris....I had no idea what the heck she was going on about until I looked it up, I am not sure what to believe with her anymore, she told me once that she can look some directly in they eye and lie to them......and the next week told me she doesn't lie lol