Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 05:59 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, May 16th

Good Morning everyone,

Lynn glad you had a lovely time out yesterday and Dillon enjoyed the new wheels, lovely photos of him and also of Fern getting her rosette too.

Griff, glad Dex is slowly making a recovery as is your back.

June would be brilliant if Nigel could clear some of that debris near the river for you.

Still pretty cold this morning but it looks as though it may brighten up and warm up later.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 07:17 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to come
Hope you had a better nights sleep
Not too clever here weather wise distinctly chilly while out with the muppets
The dirty washings on its way home so will be kept busy lol
Hope everyone's hail and hearty all two and four legged
Have a great day whatever s planned
Take care stay safe xxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2016, 07:29 AM
Morning Moyra, Norma and all who follow.
Weather sunny and warm here. For now.
Hope you had a better night Moyra and if we don't see you for a while Norma we will know you may be lost under the washing pile.
griff good to read you needed no painkillers for the back yesterday and that the brace seems to be working. How is Dex today ?
Hope your back is easier to June.
I was reading of your bow tie signals LG sounds very James Bondish.

We are going to see if we can push the Mazda up the drive and leave it on the road and then book it in with the garage as we feel whether they or the RAC may have a difficult job getting a larger towing vehicle down the drive. If we can't then we will have to leave it to the experts.
Some of our jobs for today. Gorden is leaving just after Tea time today for work.

Hope everyone not mentioned is well today and their four legged friends.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Hello Friends, I'm back, well you never doubted that I would be did you!
'Puter all mended now and my pocket a little lighter but I have a new best friend now that I have found this lovely computer man!
I can see I have a lot of catching up to do. I hope you are all well speak later xx
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-05-2016, 08:10 AM
Why do we greet each other by saying Good Morning? it might be the worst day of our lives. So I will just say Hi all instead.

Bit overcast today and waiting for someone to call about the cost of cleaning our house gutter. We have already booked another company since but now curious as to what they are thinking of charging us.

We have had quotes ranging from £160 to £60 which is a big difference, more a case of the expensive one not wanting the job I suspect
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 08:12 AM
Good morning

I did a long post and it has disappeared

Hope you had a better night last night Moyra and can have a peaceful day today.

Lovely photos of yesterday Lynn and pleased Dillon likes his new wheels and enjoyed meeting his friends. Hope you can get the car sorted out today.

Nice to be looking forward to a few days of dirty washing Norma at least you shouldn't get into trouble

Hope you back is ok today too Griff and that Dex is continuing to improve.

Pleased you are now back Nippy and the computer is well once again. Nice to have found a lovely man who can fix it for you.

Quite warm today but again can't make up its mind to be sunny or cloudy. Nothing much planned for today.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2016, 09:06 AM
Morning all who have followed.
Mazda booked in for Thursday at the local garage.
RAC booked to pick it up Wednesday to tow it. We now have to get it off the drive we thought by pushing. Not sure you would get a tow truck down and near enough the drive narrows. Then remembered the new car has a tow bar so we will pop out in a while to get a tow rope and will tow it and leave it outside the house till Wednesday morning.
Hello Nippy Jen glad the pooter is sorted.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2016, 09:18 AM
Thank goodness for breakdown recovery eh Lynn Hoping its not an auto electrical problem, has it got any sort of guarantee with it,or has it run out now. Bet you want to kick it far enough, very annoying
Nippy so glad to see you back and that you're computer is well again, nice to find someone reliable to fall back on as well, as there are a lot of people out there who can't walk the talk
Get a stock of washing gel/powder in Norma, hoping its not sopping wet washing and at least dry dirt
I would say £60 is about right for the gutters, Barry, but I am a cheapskate
Dry and cold here, does look like rain, but not forecast, am going to have to get out with the girls and back before it changes its mind and rains
Moyra, hope you are feeling better this morning and got a decent nights sleep, also that Steve is being a bit helpful towards you
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-05-2016, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Hello Friends, I'm back, well you never doubted that I would be did you!
No didn't doubt it at all but still nice to see you and very pleased that your computer man has fixed the problems.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2016, 09:35 AM
Typically June the warranty run out in February and it wouldn't cover electrical anyway. Hoping it can be fixed reasonably but not prepared to pay out thousands. Fingers crossed it won't be running at a financial loss.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »