register for free

Dog News

Portuguese water dog is the pooch to watch at Westminster

...has received 102 comments (page 11)
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-02-2015, 09:17 AM
Gnansher........... you have deduced all the above, because I said it was not the same beach that Figo was rolling in........

You got it wrong, how anyone can 100% know what beach it is by a small pic of a dog rolling on it is beyond me.

There is a thing called the internet you know and other sites...... I said I know who this dog is , NOT that I had met him.

The reason I refuse to answer, is simply, I am NOT accustomed to being shouted at and told what to do. the only reason I reply now is because of your response to Azz.......
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 09:42 AM
Jackie: thank you for your courtesy in responding.

You made a statement such that it was apparent to me you knew the dog I was talking about. Ipso facto, you would know his owners and the beautiful place they live.
You had several opportunities to say Gnasher, I know OF the dog, I don't personally know him; but you didn't take them.

I have explained why the beach is quite unique in that particular area of Devon.

Your final paragraph is contentious to say the least! You have said some pretty terrible things to me over the years which I will give you the pleasure of knowing that they hurt. You are of course perfectly entitled to your opinion, but if you dish it out, you must be prepared to get it back. I am no coward or cyber bully, if you prick me not only will I bleed, I will come back metaphorically speaking and give you a ruddy great smack in the mouth!!

Your opinions on the whole differ from mine, it is true, but you seem to be unable to accept this, but want to shoot me down in flames any time I make a suggestion or a recommendation. A lot of what you say is good, and I agree with ... you know also that there must be certain things that I have said that you have agreed with, but unlike myself, you are not big enough to say so.

Anyway, that's it, we shall just have to agree to differ ... I am prepared to offer the olive branch, kiss and make up; how about it Jackie?
Azz
Administrator
Male 

20-02-2015, 01:21 PM
I don't think I've seen people call you an outright liar before Gnasher. People saying they don't believe what you (or anyone else) has said, or find it hard to believe something someone has said is fine.

There is a difference between the two - one is accusing the other person of lying, the other is saying "I" find that hard to believe.
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top