register for free

Dog News

Motorists warned not to leave dogs in their cars

...has received 62 comments (page 7)
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Thank you, you have been very fair mjfromga .
Bumper64
New Member!
Male 

21-06-2014, 10:36 PM
I saw a dog stuck in a car with the window opened just a little bit and you could tell the dog was way to hot. I started to break the window but some people that were there with me begged me not to break it so instead I took my water bottle and pored it into the car where the dog was sitting and he was able to get a drink and I hate to say it but the owner of the car got a very wet back seat!!!!! LOL
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-06-2014, 01:14 AM
In the store where I work I have no qualms about going on the PA system and announcing "Will the owner of the Nissan plates LCD1030 please come to customer service immediately"...then asking them basically why the hell is their dog in the car when it's 80 in the lot? We ALLOW dogs in our store...stoopid humans.
Of course I have to morbidly chuckle when I go in the Walmart next door. They have big signs that say "Attention customers have you left a child in the car?" I guess if people forget their kids in the car they aren't gonna be too sharp about the dog either.
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top