View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 03:34 PM

More abuse...but you won't believe this!!!

lOCAL PAPER...
A lady saw a group of children kicking what she thought was a toy or something but on closer inspection she saw it was a puppy.She chased the kids off and took the pup to the RSPCA who operated to save her life.She(Staffy puppy..approx 10 wks old) was beaten to 'within an inch of her life' and may still end up losing a leg.
Whats the most horrifying part??? These children were no more than 4/5 years old!!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 03:38 PM
that makes me physically sick.
how can parents brung their children up to be so lacking in morals and values that they would do this at age 5 ??

more scary is taht this is learned behaviour so who have they watched ? and WHOSE puppy was it that they werent taking care of it at 10 weeks old ?????????

god now i am angry as well as sickened
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Makes you sick doesn't it. This just goes to show what a society with no disipline raises. We can't smack our kids and schools have no powers either and the damn kids know it. I really fear that this how the future will be. Until there is some discipline again we will continue to live in this sick soicety.

My children don't watch unsuitable things on the telly. They are not aloud to play outside their own garden and they know how to interact with adults. They do not swear, they mind their p's and q's and have been bought up to know that they are resonsible for their own actions. My son is nearly eighteen and has never been one ounce of trouble and my girls are eight and six. They are happy well adjusted children who I have never had to smack because I put time and effort into raising them. And that is what it takes.

Unfortunately any idiot can have children but few know how to be parents.

That's my rant.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 04:15 PM
what are these kids going to be like when they are teenagers or adults. makes my blood run cold to think of what they could do.
hope megs better.
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-04-2008, 04:15 PM
This is awful my son is four years old and loves all animals, and doesnt even like to see a bee when its dying.

Makes you think what these children will grow to be like if they can hurt a puppy!!!!!!! As the for the parents.....
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-04-2008, 04:27 PM
That is horrible, My uncle lives nearby the estate mentioned and said its got worse and things like this are not shocking now.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 04:35 PM
... and then when they get in their teens, they end up kicking the life out of a poor innocent person on a bus, like what happened to that poor policewoman yesterday who was on GMTV this morning!!! I really despair of SOME of these youngsters they're rearing today and I know which ones I mean!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
what are these kids going to be like when they are teenagers or adults.
Sadly, the same or worse than they are now.....
Scum...
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 04:53 PM
I felt sick reading that story.

What on earth is going on with society these days, it is frightening.

My kids adore all animals, and have been in tears many times after jess has had an op because they can't bear to see her unwell.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >