View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2011, 09:55 PM
See Amanda, this is why I kept Kiki on a longline even when there were no deer in sight!!
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
See Amanda, this is why I kept Kiki on a longline even when there were no deer in sight!!
yes I see! Kiki likes venison! I never let my dogs off in there, you have to have a very strong recall or a dog with very low prey drive to get away with it. Cain is obviously on lead always, but I never ever let Moon off lead there either, as well behaved as he was, the lure of those deer would be too much for him!
PB&J
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by Paley71 View Post
This happened next.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFppcyRMRM4
I haven't read all the postings so am leaving myself wide open here but I have to say I thought 'Jesus Christ in Richmond Park' and the sequel 'Benton in London' was very funny. I think people, and I include myself here are tickled by the poor bloke getting more and more hysterical. A lot of us have been there - I know I have - not with deer but when Jake was hot on the tail of the chinese crested I was certainly up there with Benton's owner. I know he was irresponsible and stupid and I am very sorry the red deer stampeded but the sight and sound of Daddy Benton hairing across Richmond Park shouting hysterically was just too much.. and the Werewolf in London skit... priceless
Paley71
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by Northernsoulgirl View Post
I haven't read all the postings so am leaving myself wide open here but I have to say I thought 'Jesus Christ in Richmond Park' and the sequel 'Benton in London' was very funny. I think people, and I include myself here are tickled by the poor bloke getting more and more hysterical. A lot of us have been there - I know I have - not with deer but when Jake was hot on the tail of the chinese crested I was certainly up there with Benton's owner. I know he was irresponsible and stupid and I am very sorry the red deer stampeded but the sight and sound of Daddy Benton hairing across Richmond Park shouting hysterically was just too much.. and the Werewolf in London skit... priceless
I agree, I also couldn't help but think how 'Basil Fawltyish' the whole thing was, that was what cracked me up.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-11-2011, 11:07 PM
I can't ignore the fact that the guy should have had his dog under control and here, it would have been shot on site - but I've had a giggle all the same.

For all the subsequent funny Benton (Fenton) videos...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-23582726/
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Didn't look orchestrated to me. More like someone was filming the deer then someone came along with a dog off leash and the dog gave chase. I could have filmed countless dogs chasing horses if I'd had a video camera when I used to take my dogs down to the river.

This would be Rupert if he ever came across deer, sheep, horses or anything while off leash.
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 09:40 AM
I actually couldn't bare to watch this, so still haven't, I noticed it posted on fb last week, it's my worst nightmare with either of my dogs, I'm so over cautious about livestock, i dread to think
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Benton Fenton is missing - Hitler finds out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=moLKl5PzZLc
tiggers mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2011, 06:12 PM
Paley71.......absolutely brilliant!!! Couldnt stop laughing!! Soooo funny! Thank you for lighting up my early evening!!

As far as the first clip is concerned....clearly Jesus Christ didn't give a ******! and yes, we've all been there and got the t shirt at some stage with our not so beautifully behaved puppies I'm sure!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >