View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 09:04 PM
Oh me, she sounds like she is having a ball Poor Reah though, getting unceremoniously dumped off the couch

I can just imagine the slide under the coffee table, my folks dog, Misha used to do that during her mad zoomies round the house...one of her zoom routes led under the coffee table. Which worked brilliantly...until she grew and forgot to duck one day..
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 09:25 PM
Perfect!

She sounds brilliant, if a mental case!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 09:39 PM
LOL----love the picture I now have.

rune
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 09:42 PM
LOL! What a fun pup! Can't wait to read all about her exploits!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I've started a diary on Tess as she is so so different than the others were.

Being taller and built like a tank, she uses her body like the army use thier reinforecements everything is bowled over as she pushes her way through,cats are flattened in the wake of ''Tess'' as she speeds off up the garden, the cockerals are refusing to stay on the ground in fear of being trampled on...the top of thier cage or the tree being the safest option.
If Bruce thought taking a chew off her was easy when she first came, he is finding to his peril that it is no longer, as she runs at him and nips his legs like a demented conger eel.
Reah finds the ignoring aspect abit difficult now as Tess gets on the sofa and pushes and pushes like mad almost tipping Reah off
The work surfaces are now an easy reach thing and she can be often found running round with something in her gob off there.
My flower arrangements have now gone up in the world as she took to arranging them in typical ''Tess'' style and our candles are now ontop of the fire surround rather than being around the fire, as she gets hold of the wick and shakes the living daylights out of them
All magazines on the lower part of the coffee table make a great slide as she tumbles over the top and out the other side.......so thats something else to be moved.
Zoomies are a absolute favourite past-time as she screams around the house, with a sudden stop as she crashes into our legs.
The word NO means YES and dare we say NO she gets all excited and slides around the kitchen floor like a mental case.
Hide chews are for throwing up in the air and so are all the toys which I have to say land with a real whack bearing in mind the force that they are thrown

Other than that not much to report

Bedtime is good though at least she sleeps all night
ha hahahahah love it,

you always said you wouldnt mind a rottie ..............sounds like you got one now, only thing is, its disguised as a collie...

classic
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2010, 03:42 AM
'Demented conger eel' got me too, I am sorry Steph I did laugh as well
Sounds like Tess is a one dog whirlwind and have a good image in my head of things going flying as Tess AKA Whirlwind sends them all flying with zoomies.
Poor Reah, I see her going
Thankfully night time comes and she does actually stop
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2010, 07:05 AM
Sounds pretty normal for a BC to me don't forget, Collies don't have a screw loose, they never have it in the first place

I'm so pleased to hear she's settling in so well, and feeling she can do these things she obviously trust you and the gang, bless her heart
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2010, 07:27 AM
That's my Girl!!!!! I just knew she was going to be trouble...I could feel it in my water....That girlie has "no fear"

Your poor house sis, Hey ho! welcome to my world

xxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2010, 07:32 AM
Sounds like she has settled in then.

She will probably grow up to be a very quiet demure lady. Just have to get through the mental stage first.

Not sure if I envy you or not.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2010, 07:54 AM
She sounds like Chase lol!
Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »