Our sister sites
Our sister sites
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by chlosmum View Post
Thought I'd add this one ..... Tibetan Spaniel:

Prospective owners are required to undergo a series of rigorous tests before being accepted as suitable owners of this unique and rare breed ....

Must be fluent in the Tibbie language and have an indepth understanding of the workings of the Tibbie mind - a degree is preferred

Have advanced negotiating skills. Preference will be given to members of the diplomatic service or MI6.

Undergo a means test to determine whether HRH will enjoy the luxury to which he/she considers his/her right by birth..... a live in chef, fulltime personal assistant and resident yak are essential as are plush sofas and cushions.

If necessary prospective owners will be required to trade in their car for a Popemobile in order for sir/madam to be seen in all their splendour whilst travelling.

Should all these pre-requisites be met you will then be asked to sign a contract to love and obey this tiny tyrant and to accept without question that he/she always knows best and his/her decision on whatever subject is FINAL!
Now I thought Kismet was half Husky, half malamute, but now I see she's clearly at least part Tibetan Terrier!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2012, 02:23 PM
ClaireandDaisy, no they don't spit, but I frequently feel like it
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by DoKhyi View Post
Have no fear. It clearly states the X is as in X Men. Your dobermann is both pedigree and speshul, which makes it ultra rare.
Aha, now that explains his spiderman crawl up the wall whilst trying to bath him, he was clearly displaying his speshul X-men qualities
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
I was told that by two breederss, at Crufts
I know someone who has a Kerry like that! It comes from a so-called top breeder too

So glad that both of mine have very good dog social skills.
Page 29 of 29 « First < 19 26 27 28 29