Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2019, 08:40 AM

Sunday Morning

Good Morning

Been out with Gert and had boiled eggs for breakfast,just finished cleaning the oven and hob. Have said I will go into work tonight 4- 9. as per a bit overtime and a favour.

Gert is going a bit barmy she has found one of her old discarded/ forgotten toys and going mad round the house.

Have a good day all see you all later

Sue How is your lad enjoying his job? Is he off to Brazil for Christmas or staying with you?

Chris Well done you but see the constraints on your travel with the weather.

Our family idea this year is £30 and we have done a secret Santa as we have three saving for houses so we each pulled a name out and that person has to give a variety of things they want and their secret Santa chooses so its a surprise yet we are simply spending £30 each as opposed to £30 x 19 people. No young children now the youngest is 18 19 in Jan. Brilliant and inventive idea something a little different.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2019, 08:47 AM
Morning Kazz and all to come. Chilly out but going for a wander in a mo. Not raining and the forecast is for dry for the next few days. Hope so as shed is getting wet again inside. Have a good day Kazz and don't work to hard. Everyone else enjoy your day also.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2019, 09:25 AM
Brenda why is your shed still getting wet did you not get it fixed? Could you not throw a piece of tarpaulin over it?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2019, 10:11 AM
Good morning Kazz, Brenda and all who follow

Ben is really enjoying his job although the commute is long anything up to 1.5 hours driving. No he has elected to work over Christmas so that next year when the children are here he can ask to be one of those not working. The girls will no doubt be at the beach from the 28th December to the first week in January as it is their school summer holidays and it is an easy way of keeping them happy

Poor you Brenda and a wet shed - ben there and never did cure it. Enjoy your walk

Well done Chris on completing your Christmas shopping. Mine is easy as everyone will get money so they can then get what the want/need. Both sisters are hard to buy anything for anyway especially my sister!

Dull and damp but have had my walk. Made some fruit muffins and apple/blackberry crumbles now having a coffee.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2019, 12:01 PM
Morning all
Brenda is it the roof or the actual wood letting water in?
The only one I have problems buying for is my mum....she is a nightmare
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2019, 12:16 PM
Wow that's a long commute for your son. Have a good day all
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2019, 02:40 PM
Good afternoon all.

Dry and misty morning here with no rain forecast, but it's now been raining since about 1 pm. Hey ho!

I wish I still had your problem, Kelly. I would love to be stumped over what to buy my mum. I miss her so much at this time of year
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-11-2019, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Made some fruit muffins and apple/blackberry crumbles now having a coffee.

Oh my absolute favorite, send us up a bit

Good idea for your son to work this Christmas at least he will be with you. I once worked abroad on my own over Christmas, staying in a grotty Arabic hotel

Has been a dull day, did manage a walk with the furries. Bruno was good and didn't 'play up' he's been a 'foster' up until today but I have now posted his 'adoption' papers so he's 'one of us ' now

Enjoy your Sunday everyone (what's left of it)
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2019, 04:40 PM
After we paintedthe shed the first time it leaked it stopped. Then I said a couple of weeks ago let's touch it up which we did. Yesterday there was a puddle so I laid paper to soak it up. Today it has dried and because the weather was dry I left the door open for a couple of hours. I will do the same tomorrow and Tuesday as the forecast is dry. Then we will paint again and see what happens. It isn't the roof. have a good evening.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2019, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Oh my absolute favorite, send us up a bit

Good idea for your son to work this Christmas at least he will be with you. I once worked abroad on my own over Christmas, staying in a grotty Arabic hotel

Has been a dull day, did manage a walk with the furries. Bruno was good and didn't 'play up' he's been a 'foster' up until today but I have now posted his 'adoption' papers so he's 'one of us ' now

Enjoy your Sunday everyone (what's left of it)

Awwwwww maybe he sublimely knew he was a stayer hence the good behaviour.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >