Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Well then why did he call Brussells a "bunch of nutters" during the 2nd debate then??? Oh I don't like the lib dems now then....
That was one main thing I didn't like about them but as Azz says he has stated he would have a referendum ..but I guess what he says and does could be very different
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
It was Jacqui Smith who lost her Seat Helena due to the expenses thing. Never did like her.
I told you I got them both confused then! No, I didn't like her either, stoney faced woman!!!

I'm liking what you're saying there now about those Lib Dems, because afterall, when Labour first got in, they PROMISED us a referendum on Europe, and once again it was a broken promise, and all of a sudden we were in it!!!
Clarita
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-05-2010, 05:31 PM
This is supposed to be a democracy, so feel really cross that there could be a Lib Lab coalition when more people in the UK want the Tories than any other party- what the flip is going on?!! If this was the Olympics it would be like the Silver medalist and the bronze medalist getting the gold because the gold medalist only won the race by less than a second!! It is total madness!! What is the point in voting?!! Also, Conservative party even though had a minority win still had thousands of more votes than labour or liberals. If it were not for the Welsh or Scottish votes Tories would have had a majority too!! Why do the Welsh and Scottish vote in the General election now that they have their own assemblies either?!!

It has to be either Cameron or Cameron Clegg in government!! Labour are so out of order!! It is not just Gordon who is too big for his boots- the whole labour party are!!

Politics makes me so very cross!! Voted Tory along with the majority of England!!

Just heard it will be a Labour Liberal Democrat Government- how is this just or fair?!! Am so very angry!!

This is not democracy!! This is not good for the economy either!!

Clarita
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Nick Cleggs has said numerous times they'd offer a referendum and only push for it if it made sense for Britain.
Yes....but it is still (and has been for a while) a big thing for the Libs...and to be honest it was one of the main reasons I did not vote for them.

I guess I do not trust politicians enough and Europe is a big thing for me.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-05-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm hoping we will get a chance to vote the new Labour leader in this time, nit like last time he was just put there.

They really need start listening to the people of this country, and thats all of the parties.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by Clarita View Post
This is supposed to be a democracy, so feel really cross that there could be a Lib Lab coalition when more people in the UK want the Tories than any other party- what the flip is going on?!! If this was the Olympics it would be like the Silver medalist and the bronze medalist getting the gold because the gold medalist only won the race by less than a second!! It is total madness!! What is the point in voting?!! Also, Conservative party even though had a minority win still had thousands of more votes than labour or liberals. If it were not for the Welsh or Scottish votes Tories would have had a majority too!! Why do the Welsh and Scottish vote in the General election now that they have their own assemblies either?!!

It has to be either Cameron or Cameron Clegg in government!! Labour are so out of order!! It is not just Gordon who is too big for his boots- the whole labour party are!!

Politics makes me so very cross!! Voted Tory along with the majority of England!!

Just heard it will be a Labour Liberal Democrat Government- how is this just or fair?!! Am so very angry!!

Clarita
SO AM I now that I've read that bit!!! I don't want that, and as you say, considering DC got the majority of the votes how the heck can it happen like this????!! I think we should revolt!!!
Clarita
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-05-2010, 05:34 PM
The people of this country put Conservative first!! Yet, the politicians fight amongst themselves without caring about the voter or anyone in the UK!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-05-2010, 05:35 PM

Clarita
The deeds not done yet they are now having serious talks with Labour.

I personally would like to see a Lib Lab Goverment.

I don't do the Tories.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Clarita
May be....not definite....

I can understand what is happening...basically its not happening quick enough....the markets are getting worried and the longer it goes on the more damage is likely to be done.
Clarita
Dogsey Junior
Female 

Agree with you Helena totally!!

Big hugs to you from Devon, Clarita
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »