Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
people who come here with a trade/degree whatever from another country - whether they are black/white/pink purple - whatever..! - and WORK -brilliant... all for that

im moaning about the people that come here and dont work

the reason why i would vote the BNP is because they are the only people who have the balls to say get rid of the lowlives who come here - take our taxpayers money and sit on their lazy ar5es..!!!! thats what i have a problem with...!!

if this immigration thing (and other things)wasnt a problem - i wouldnt vote the BNP ....

What about the thousands of white people who do not work? I have worked on council estates for a lot of my carer and have met some wonderful families. I have also met generations and generations of families who feel that work is not the life for them and there lives are based around what they can claime. Three or four generations of people who choose not to work. yes, who openly choose not to work and to have children insted People who purposely have more children in order to get a bigger council house. I can hand on heart say that none of these people were imigrants....they were all white.......What about them? will the BNP ignore them because they are white?

I also work with people who have moved here from other countries....but they are not looking for my support and what they can get from me, apart from my support in helping them to get more qualified so that they can get better jobs. All of the people i work with who are using English as an additional language are working very hard in the day time, going to college in the evening and the majority of them are raising families at the same time and are active members of their community. The majority of them also work for voluntary organisations supporting parents in need......reguardless of their ethnicity, country of origin, language spoken, religion etc etc. In our groups we have people from Iran, Irac, Somalia, China, India, Pakistan, Bengal.....and all work together, respecting each others differences and putting politcal issues aside.

Why should they be sent back? I wouldn't trust any statistics the BNP released about the amount of imigrants who work or who don't as i feel everything they do is coloured by rascism. If they want to do good then do so, regardless of the colour of people's skin.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
I believe the BNP are a racist organisation and i would not be happy to see police etc on the list as i feel it would be a conflict of interests.

The BMP, is not an organization, it is a legitimate political party...and such will have the same rights as every other political party.

Would you feel the same "conflict of interest" if ........

A Catholic teacher was teaching in a Muslim school... a CE teacher taught in a Catholic school..

Or a Left wing Labour member was in the police force, or anyone with a strong religious/political view in a public position....

Why should anyone's political/religious view stand in the way of their career.... if they keep it out of the classroom.

Now anyone using their political stand to influence people is a different matter, you are not them doing your job proberly..i.e education/ police/ health.

We still live in a country of free speech, and democracy... and to outlaw anyone for their legal political views is not what we are about.

If Mr...???? down the road belongs to the BMP or any other party and he is a pllar of society and does not take his political vies into work..why should he be ousted or banned from doing the job he is good at.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
If Mr...???? down the road belongs to the BMP or any other party and he is a pllar of society and does not take his political vies into work..why should he be ousted or banned from doing the job he is good at.
How can a fee-paying, card carrying member of the BNP who is in the police NOT take their political views to work with them??

If they think that all "non-British" people should "go back to where they came from", how can they view a situation objectively (especially if they are bobbies on the beat etc)?

If they come across a fight between a white british man and a non-white, non-british man, surely their views will influence their thinking?
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

21-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
How can a fee-paying, card carrying member of the BNP who is in the police NOT take their political views to work with them??

If they think that all "non-British" people should "go back to where they came from", how can they view a situation objectively (especially if they are bobbies on the beat etc)?

If they come across a fight between a white british man and a non-white, non-british man, surely their views will influence their thinking
?

That is is a huge generalisation,

Because you dont know EVERY SINGLE MEMBER is like that. taking it to work with them and acting on it are two different things.

And the simple fact is..........THEY ARE LEGAL!!!!!!!!! so entitled the same rights as any other legal party/

You could equate that paragraph to any ethnic /race/ class/ religion/ group in all aspects of public life.

We will all have a biased view on something or other... do we allow it to interfere in work/ life.... if you do them that is the time to deal with it.... but you cant penalize some one when they have not committed a crime.
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Would you consult or use a dog trainer who hated dogs ?

So why should children sit in school being taught by people who hate their colour ?
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

21-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Would you consult or use a dog trainer who hated dogs ?

So why should children sit in school being taught by people who hate their colour ?
If they kept their view to themselves and they where good teaches..then yes..

There are teachers out there who hate kids.period(we all will know of one ) ... you dont have to like something to do a job at it

Same with dog training... you would be hard pressed to imagine some of the training methods some use , belong to someone who like dogs.

The point that is crucial to this is... not what people will or not bring into their work...is the simple fact .. that the party is a legit law biding political party...and to have one rule for one party and a rule for others is not democracy.

And one wonders how it would stand up in the human rights courts if ever a test case came to be challenged.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
The BMP, is not an organization, it is a legitimate political party....
BMP- British Mental Party??
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 12:27 PM
How can anyone condone the BNP? As for the fact that they are a legitimate political party...well they should not be. I thought members of a political party had to have no criminal record And that they support a democratic society!

The British National Party claims to favour a democracy. Indeed they see themselves as its only advocates in a system where it is in tatters. Another lie. Over the years a number of BNP leaders have given us an insight into their idea of democracy.

John Tyndall, who founded the BNP, once said, “with the numbers of murderous asocials and perverts on the increase, as a result of our sick society, there will be an unanswerable case when the day for the great clean up comes, to implement the final solution against these sub-human elements by means of the gas chambers” (Spearhead 1965).

In 1976, Tyndall told the East London Advertiser, “When we get to power our opponents will be swept away like flies”.

Current leader Nick Griffin told Wales on Sunday in 1997, “The politicians, those in charge of the mass media, police chiefs and others responsible for creating this multi-racial hell hole must face trial and pay the ultimate penalty”.

Griffin’s contempt for the political process was evident when he told supporters in 1996 that the BNP needed to be seen as “a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan, ‘Defend Rights for Whites’, with well directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes, power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate”.

He went on to add, “It is more important to control the streets of a city than its council chamber. If that is the sort of ‘unreasonable’ attitude that journalists and opponents try to use against us at election times, it shouldn’t bother us”.

The BNP’s scorn for democracy is clear through its disregard for election rules.

In May 2002 one of its candidates in Sunderland stood for election despite having a recent conviction for fraud which disbarred him from standing

In May 2001, six BNP council candidates in Burnley were excluded after it was discovered that several of the people who were supposed to have signed the nomination papers denied doing so.

Deception also played a role in a council by-election in Three Rivers, Hertfordshire in November 2000. Several people who signed the form nominating BNP member Ian Edwards later complained that they were unaware of what they were signing. This included an 80-year-old Labour Party member.

In 2000, BNP member John Haycock was elected unopposed to a parish council in Bromyard. He was sacked from the council nine months later for non-attendance. More contempt for democracy.

Colin Smith, a key member of the BNP gave an address in Beckton, despite actually living in Bexleyheath. In May 1998, Smith stood in two local council elections simultaneously, using separate addresses to meet the residence requirement in each case.

During the passage through Parliament of the Representation of the People act 2000, Home Secretary Jack Straw specifically noted the BNP abuse in his speech introducing the Bill.

In the House of Commons 50 MPs signed an Early Day Motion condemning the BNP’s actions. It read, “This house deplores the unlawful action of the racist and fascist British National Party in once again breaching the Representation of the People Act”.

One candidate, Paul Henderson, stood under a false name. In Scotland, where the BNP fielded eight candidates, seven were not living at the addresses given on their nomination forms.

In the June 1999 elections, the BNP lied and cheated its way to a five-minute party political broadcast and the free delivery of 15 million leaflets by the Royal Mail. As many as 15 BNP candidates, out of a total of 79, gave false addressed on their nomination forms.

The BNP use dirty tricks. In November 2002 they secured their fourth councillor when Robin Evans won Mill Hill ward in Blackburn. Their campaign was based on deception and lies. In one leaflet a picture of Finsbury Park mosque was printed, with a caption stating that Muslims there celebrated the September 11th attacks. It neglected to tell voters that this mosque was in London.

Another ludicrous claim – that Asians were likely to become the majority in Blackburn within 10 years – was aimed at stoking up fear based on misinformation. In fact the non-white population stands at one-fifth in the town.

Forgery was even attempted when the BNP produced a leaflet purporting to come from the Liberal Democrats. Under the title “Caring for Ethnic Minorities” the leaflet urged people to vote Lib Dem if they wanted more money spent on Asians and asylum seekers. The leaflet is now under police investigation. A similar dirty tricks campaign was used in the Mixenden by-election in Halifax.

Even when the BNP do manage to take a seat on the council, their disrespect for the political process is obvious. In Halifax and Burnley, BNP councillors failed to attend the crucial budget meeting that sets council tax and spending for the coming year. This was in spite of promising voters that they would fight for tax cuts. In Burnley, all three councillors were absent from the most important meeting of the year.

These facts prove the BNP’s total disregard for democracy. Democracy would, after all, be swept away if the BNP ever gained power.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 12:30 PM
The BMP are using the guise of being a legitimate political party to attemp to fool the discontented members of society into voting for them.
You can put a suit on a dog but it will still be a dog
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 12:33 PM
If your still not convinced then does this ring any bells. circa Germany 1930'40's?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-20722309/
Page 7 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »