View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2010, 04:59 PM
The education budget may of been increased Helena but they are now going to have buy in the people like Gorden who were once employed by the LEA and the schools got the services for free because people like Gorden were paid by the local councils. So it has been given with one hand and taken with the other schools will be no better off in fact they may be worse off now.

Also I am smarting at the perception of public sector workers and what some people think of them Gorden is in fact a public sector worker and he is none of these things he is hard working like the majority of them and that his job is being axed even though it is much needed because no thought has been put into this process at all. They are not just pen pushers as Jols has so nicely put it.
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by jols
I only have comments for what I know and my sons teacher as the rest of the school its lights out at 3.30pm and no one is there.
Which school is that please---it needs reporting and looking into as that should not be happening.

I am more than happy to do it for you if you are worried about repucussions against your son. As an ex teacher it is something I feel very strongly about!

This was said tongue in cheek ...how would I know what time the teachers left, i pick up at 3.15 then im off.
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-10-2010, 05:15 PM
There will always be a divide those who work in the public sector of course will disagree with.

And some people who dont work in the public sector some will agree and disagree.

I am not worried at all about my sons school...it is excellent......he is 9 and is doing year six work as are a lot of his class.........the head is excellent and the teachers first class.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2010, 05:17 PM
OK---so that might teach you NOT to write rubbish on the internet in order to try and prove a point.

If what you say is a lie then you can't expect anyone to trust or talk notice of anything you write.

What you said was out of order and written as a statement and meant to rubbish teachers.

rune
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2010, 05:18 PM
I only have comments for what I know and my sons teacher as the rest of the school its lights out at 3.30pm and no one is there.

About turn suddenly.

rune
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
OK---so that might teach you NOT to write rubbish on the internet in order to try and prove a point.

If what you say is a lie then you can't expect anyone to trust or talk notice of anything you write.

What you said was out of order and written as a statement and meant to rubbish teachers.

rune
Sorry if you did'nt get it, but did you honestly think I stand outside the school waiting to see when they go home....
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-10-2010, 05:26 PM
think alot of money would be saved if they stopped expenses fro the mps and second homes, my oh works away and has to stay at his mums during the week as we cant afford the petrol to and from,you want a seconf home cos they work in london rent a place that way you wont have to pay to furnish it how you want all you need is a few sticks of furniture and a bed!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by angied View Post
think alot of money would be saved if they stopped expenses fro the mps and second homes, my oh works away and has to stay at his mums during the week as we cant afford the petrol to and from,you want a seconf home cos they work in london rent a place that way you wont have to pay to furnish it how you want all you need is a few sticks of furniture and a bed!!
Quite agree.
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by angied View Post
Also agree. They could probably cut the mp's in half if they wanted.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Maybe your sons teacher has children of her own to pick up and has then gone on home to do a couple of hours marking or reports which is more than likely.

Teachers do not walk away from their class room and away from their job it goes home with them and if they choose not to stay behind in the school to do reports or marking it means they have gone home to do it.
Page 5 of 27 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »