Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 11:39 AM

Anti BNP leaflet.

I hope that I can put this, sorry if I can't.

I had a anti BNP leaflet through my door today, and in the leaflet the British National Party have been dubbed Britains Nazi Party, but the leaflet did scare me a bit, as they had four points on there, four things that had been quoted from four different people, and I can't believe that anyone has ideas like this.

On the front of the leafet it has four points on, four points that different people from the party have opionions on, and they are,

1."We'd be better off in Nazi Germany"
2. "Sink refugee boats"
3. "Woman enjoy rape"
4."AIDS is a friendly disease"

I saw this and wondered wth was going on, so I opened it up and saw these quotes,

1."Honestly now, would you prefer your kid growing up in Oldham and Burnley or 19302 Germany? It would be better for your child to grow up there."
Mark Collett, BNP candidate.

2."They need to sink several of thos boats. Anyone coming up with measures like that we'll support."
BNP leader Nick Griffin earlier this year on how immigrants coming into Europe should be treated

3."Rape is simply sex. Woman enjoy sex, so rape cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal...[It] is like suggesting force-feeding chocolate cake is a heinous offence."
BNP London organiser Nick Eriksen

4.AIDS is a "friendly disease because blacks, drug users and gays have it."
Mark Collet, BNP candidate

I just can't believe these ideas, and they do scare me that people can think like this, it also says that three members have been arrested for being bomb makers.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Im sorry i think this is scaremongering - i don't know how whoever it is thats published this has got away with it ! and i don't think for one minute these claims are true. I know te BNP have extreme views but this is just outrageous. Stinks of foul play if you ask me.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Its from a thing called Unite Against Fascism.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 11:48 AM
if those quotes are true then that is terrible

personaly i cant stand the bnp and i hate that so many people are going over to them
even if some things they say make sense they are racist at their heart, wanting to 'send back' anyone with different coloured skin, even if these peoples family have been born in the uk for generations
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Heres a article about Nick Eriksen's thoughts on rape. This guy needs to wake up.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...date-claims.do
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 12:05 PM
Ths issue about Nazi German and Mark Collett,

he boasted of his support for Hitler's Germany, said he would prefer to live in 1930s Germany than in many cities of northern England today and declared that he could not understand why people should find images of German soldiers giving nazi salutes upsetting
http://www.searchlightmagazine.com/i...plate&story=41

Mark Collet and AIDS issue, as well as other things too.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...icle633579.ece

And finally Nick Griffins quote.

The EU should sink boats carrying illegal immigrants to prevent them entering Europe, British National Party leader Nick Griffin has told the BBC.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8141069.stm

I will also look up the names of the guys they mentioned have been arrested.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2010, 09:46 PM
sound like typical BNP comments to me
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2010, 10:16 PM
Ditto, can't see how its a political party when really their "policies" are just really enforcements of discriminitive (sp) hate.
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Going back some years now but I was once shown a newsletter published by the BNP. (It had been obtained by someone who was campaigning against racism).

People were encouraged not to buy X product, because there were black people in the TV adverts; boycott Eastenders because they had black and asian people in it.... and so on and so on.

Disgusting wasn't the word..... and I can't imagine they've changed that much at grassroots level.

Not to mention that unspeakable person who claims the Nazi holocaust was all fake..... That made me feel physically sick.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

04-05-2010, 11:47 PM
Agree with most here - sounds exactly the sort of thing BNP people would say!! Quite scary really.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >