View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-08-2008, 10:19 AM
I guess it is the way the world is going... people just don't seem to bat an eyelid any more....

In one of last weekend papers, their was an article about the "Romanian Gypsies " in Italy.... and how the Italians have such contempt for them.... that even when two young children has been drowned.. and washed up up the beach.. holiday makers where pictured sitting about 20 ft away sunbathing ..... somebody had cover the children with towels. but nothing else.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 10:24 AM
i think theres alot of the thought that if u do get involved, the re-percusions on you or your family could be bad. ie: if u called the police and it went to court.the person in the wrong has family n friends, and they could turn on you. its a sad state of affairs im afraid.
last sunday i was at a bootsale.got talking to a young man and his mum. the lad he was about 18/20. he had a scar that went from the top of 1 ear right over to the top of the other ear. he had been in a coma for a few weeks. lost a part of his brain and had plates in his head. and why??? he was attacked by 10 others. he didnt warrant a beating, he was out with his girlfriend. and when it went to court. ALL 10 of them got off!!! they said that he was standing in a manner which ALL 10 of them felt threatened!!!!! and no-one came to his aid.
oh and the fact that one of the jurors fell asleep during the trial didnt help. and the attackers had all year to get their defence sorted out, and the lad who was attacked only met his barrister 2 hrs b4 the trial.
sorry went off on one there.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2