View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2007, 08:11 PM

For Jackpat & Jack (Toby Parson Russell Terrier)

Toby said, can you please show this photo to Jack, he says this is the way he should cross a cattle grid.... tiptoeing....save you from getting frightened to death next time

Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

21-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Aw Toby - you are a real character You show 'em how to cross those horrid grids Big hugs to you, Toby
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Well done Toby, careful tiptoeing diploma coming your way.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2007, 09:58 AM
Well done Toby - I bet Hoki & Kip would have just stood there expecting me to carry them over
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Aww Tobes!!!

Jack says thats just daft. You are supposed to launch yourself in the general direction of the sky, close your eyes tight and hope you dont hear a crunch when you land!!!

Thank you so much for that, but I dont need to remind you that Jack is a terrier and its either his way or not at all!!!! Having said that he went the very long way round to avoid the grid yesterday evening!! He is feeling much better now tho....
Love Sarah and jack
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Aw Toby - you are a real character You show 'em how to cross those horrid grids Big hugs to you, Toby
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Well done Toby, careful tiptoeing diploma coming your way.
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Well done Toby - I bet Hoki & Kip would have just stood there expecting me to carry them over
thanks all, he's quite the expert now, and said he will pin his diploma on the wall once received
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by jackpat View Post
Aww Tobes!!!

Jack says thats just daft. You are supposed to launch yourself in the general direction of the sky, close your eyes tight and hope you dont hear a crunch when you land!!!

Too scary for words

Thank you so much for that, but I dont need to remind you that Jack is a terrier and its either his way or not at all!!!! Having said that he went the very long way round to avoid the grid yesterday evening!! He is feeling much better now tho....
Love Sarah and jack
Yes Jack you must tiptoe round the edges now, glad to know you are feeling much better