Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2018, 07:53 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 27th November, 2018

Good morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well.

Have a good day everyone, take care, wrap up warm and keep safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2018, 08:56 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Very misty and damp this morning but think it will clear later. Nothing much planned so will see what the day throws at me

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2018, 09:13 AM
Morning all

Hard frost overnight, and have been forecast wet and windy weather for later on.
Luke thought he was at work yesterday and came home around 9.30am saying he'd gone to work only he wasn't in and he must have read the rota wrong

Had a really difficult day yesterday with husband, his behavior was quite concerning all day, then it escalated last night and he was threatening to take the car out after drinking endless amounts of alcohol, so both myself and Luke decided to call the Police to calm the situation. They were excellent were here within a few minutes of ringing. Like I told the police if that was what he was going to do I can't stop him and have no right to do so, but they managed to knock some sense into him.

I've spoken to him this morning and told him his behavior changes or I'm done, any complaints that arise through the behavior yesterday and he will be dealing with it, I've really had enough. There is only so much I'm willing to put up with.
Hoping for a better quiet day today.

Lizzie has a 32 hour shift starting this morning, she's covering another staff member. Luke's gone to work this morning and Tom.

No plans so shall what happens today.

Have a good day all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2018, 11:12 AM
Sh*t Sal, I knew he was behaving selfishly but my goodness!! I am pleased you are o.k and you had the good sense to call the police, do you think they will take any action against him or just write it off. I don't think you are near me but if you need to let of steam I am on and off a few times a day
I was informed yesterday that I need wellies to leave at Steve's... I have hunters here but I will have to grab a cheap pair, was going to walk and get some but I don't think I am that brave... it's cold lol.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2018, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Sh*t Sal, I knew he was behaving selfishly but my goodness!! I am pleased you are o.k and you had the good sense to call the police, do you think they will take any action against him or just write it off. I don't think you are near me but if you need to let of steam I am on and off a few times a day
I was informed yesterday that I need wellies to leave at Steve's... I have hunters here but I will have to grab a cheap pair, was going to walk and get some but I don't think I am that brave... it's cold lol.
Thank you xx
It was the state of mind he had gotten himself into, he has mental health issues so something which I see as trival stuff can be a major problem for him, we had an incident a couple of years ago where we thought he was going to OD on anti depressants and we had the police and paramedics here. I just couldn't do anything with him at all neither could Luke, and because he had been drinking it made matters worse. He was more of a danger to himself rather than anyone else, thats why I rang the Police, I was concerned about his welfare. They were fab though and managed to totally calm him down.

Been out to Tesco and grabbed some stuff for tea its vile out, freezing cold and chucking it down with rain.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-11-2018, 01:20 PM
Morning Moyra, Sue, griff Sal and all to follow.
Brightened up a bit here and blowy so sheets on the line.
Walked Dillon he wanted to explore the nearby roads today so i took the sympathy card for our friend who dies the other day wife and sons no post box anywhere.
We googled when we got in and I found one short walk away can cut through the park, small bit of scrubland and a small new estate. Miss having one across the road opposite the front door.

Sal s sorry to hear about the trouble you had glad it is sorted now. Only thing you could do in my opinion for everyone's safety and well being.
Hope life is a little calmer today for you.

Taking a tea break trying to finish getting stuff in the loft today and maybe start the temporary wardrobes hopefully.
A friend who had to pop into March knocked earlier with a new home card. Stopped for a cuppa and a chat before heading home.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends also.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2018, 01:42 PM
Sal, you have a lot on your plate, make sure you look after you
Lyn, hope you get everything done you want to, any news on Joel's job??
Hoovered, now about to wash up... exciting
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2018, 02:04 PM
Afternoon all. Yep wet here so playing lovely music and playing solitaire scrabble only to make the word Owl which has set me off. Sh*t I don't usually swear but felt like it. Have been ok for two days. Ah well early days still. Be strong Sal. Pleased to hear that you are settling well Lynn and Dillon. Hi Sue. Leaves must all be gone now, mine are. Well nearly all. Just a few on the roses but they believe it or not are still blooming. Have a peaceful rest of the day peeps. I have dried up now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2018, 02:43 PM
Awwwww Brenda, my dad still can't look at photos of my 2 dogs and that's 5 years ago, we were talking about that Sunday night..he says he feels bad coz he misses his dogs more than his mum.
I am bored...very bored, might go and put some washing on
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2018, 04:23 PM
I am ok looking at pics because I look at loads of different ones but it was just the word as that was part of his regd name. I am ok now. Stupid really. Anyway off to watch the rest of Tipping Point. Have a good evening peeps.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >