griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 05:49 PM
Night Moyra
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-06-2017, 06:11 PM
I emailed Norma last night Brenda, apologising for what had happened and explaining. Am going to take a piccie of them for her and send it over.It was a lovely thought, and I am thankful for it. Can't believe it will be a week already tomorrow morning.
Had another clean up of soggy shavings, not quite as bad as it could have been as we had a torrential shower of what looked like hail a couple of hours ago, was dreading cleaning up, was quicker than I thought, and I still have some shavings left. Will have to ring up and ask if I can call in for more tomorrow or Saturday. Gave son £20 for some beers for painting and helping today, he didn't want to take it, but want him to know I appreciate him and wish things would take a turn for the better for him. He's not heard about any of the jobs he is in for up to now.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-06-2017, 07:29 PM
Our handsome dog went to the groomer today and is now even more handsome.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 08:47 PM
GRIFF,wow,lovely skirt
MANDY,is having a hip op??How the heck did I miss thatAh,babeyou'll be fine thoughI really must pay better attention
TW,sorry no pics,will defo have some tomorrowWe had a visit from their great nanny and the craic was good.
BRENDA,I'm getting tortured with calls claiming to be from BT.Problems with my internet apparentlyWanting you to go on your computer while they help you fix it.I THINK NOTLast time they rang,I just picked up the phone and said Sod Off.Have BT on the case and something has been set up now.Won't be bothered again
Watched 2 episodes of Cardinal on catch-up,was really goodGonna have a look online,see if I can get episode 3
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Our handsome dog went to the groomer today and is now even more handsome.
You can't make a statement like that without evidence!Besides we'd love a pic
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-06-2017, 08:49 PM
I've heard of people having great fun with those sort of 'Help' calls, Eileen. I am sure you can play the clueless housewife when needed, and it will give you a real laugh, and us too of course
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-06-2017, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
and so upsetting to me that such a lovely gesture should be spoiled by the psychotic idiot who has somehow latched onto me.
Hi June, yes that was lovely of Norma. I thought the 'psychotic idiot' had moved on, obviously he's back, I think I must have missed the bit about him writing something about you, that's really horrible, just when I thought you were rid of him.

Griff, I noted your comments about a mask I did wonder if I could try to use my welding goggles but maybe OH wouldn't appreciate waking up to that
I could be wrong but I don't think it is the early sunrise which makes me wake at that ungodly hour.

I intend to stay up tonight just to get some idea of the first few election results. I definitely won't be staying up past midnight

I expect Sue will be shattered when she gets home I know I would be. Want to know she did the trip OK, once upon a time I drove up to Manchester and back in one day but that was from Suffolk not the South coast.

Casey's leg is getting better but was hoping to have the lab analysis by now, just so we know what it is.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I've heard of people having great fun with those sort of 'Help' calls, Eileen. I am sure you can play the clueless housewife when needed, and it will give you a real laugh, and us too of course
oh I would if it wasn't so bleedin dangerousHeaven knows what they are up too but it sure isn't good.Second time a girl called,went through the whole introduction.I told her I didn't have a computer,she just hung up on me!!Calls still continued though for most of the dayNone today,thankfully
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Good to hear Casey is on the mendIts all leg and paw problems lately isn't it,what is going on
Can't get episode 3 anywhere unless I sign upEh,no thanks
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 09:17 PM

Thought I'd post this one of Emily.Peeps say she is the image of me.So there you go,that's what I look like
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >