Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2016, 07:30 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 1st November

Good Morning all,

Another month gone. Soon be Spring again at this rate!
I think it is turning colder again that's because I turned off one of the night storage heaters. It will have to go back on.

Sorry, your son didn't turn up yesterday June, hope he does today and when you are at home. I hope the girls were good last night. Looks like Zen is finally beginning to settle down at last.

I hope everyone is feeling better that were under the weather. Have a good day everyone, take care, stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2016, 08:22 AM
Morning all!! Foggy morning here again, so doubtless another lovely sunny later on - wonderful!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2016, 08:44 AM
Just walked Amber. the mist is lifting but it is a lot colder than it was.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-11-2016, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Morning all!! Foggy morning here again, so doubtless another lovely sunny later on - wonderful!
Quite foggy here too ATM and it's not expected to lift before 11:00am. I think may be a new experience for our dog. We'll see how he does.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-11-2016, 08:55 AM

Good morning all

Well start of another month yet again,it is November already and Christmas is around the corner. So get ready to send your pressies to me.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-11-2016, 09:04 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post

Good morning all

Well start of another month yet again,it is November already and Christmas is around the corner. So get ready to send your pressies to me.
Beautiful picture.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2016, 09:07 AM
Good morning everyone

Lovely here this morning and hope it stays that way as I wish to give the grass one last cut before winter. Out in a moment to do the banking but have to wait for Barry to finish his coffee. If he got up the same time as me he would be ready Teazle walked and having her morning cuddle from Barry.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2016, 09:51 AM
Morning all
We have a grey day here, and i do need to go out today, dex cat still isn't right..i don't know what to do, think i will take him to the vet tomorrow...going to buy him some fish today to see if i can get him to eat properly
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-11-2016, 10:19 AM
Not misty or anything, quite dull, hoping it bucks up later.
Nothing from son, I don't know you'd think he could organise himself to pick up the meds I collected for him!
At his age I had 2 kids, 3 dogs and 4 horses and a high powered career,no partner to pick up after me either. He has a good job, company car and his gf works as well, no kids or anything to work round
Need to ring up about the bones then I'll get off over there, so if he thinks I'll be in this morning he's in for a shock
Gorgeous piccie Barry.
Sue its not a race you can do things at your leisure now.
Griff, if the vets can't find anything after the last visit with Dex then maybe he's just feeling his age, and there's no cure for that, very sadly
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2016, 01:32 PM
Afternoon all. So fed up noise is dire so wonder if it is something to do with weather as misty grey coldish now. Was lovely first thing. Oh well will watch neighbours and hope it goes off. Bfn.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >