View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 10:28 PM
LG...you are right, Norma has more knowledge in an eye lash than that twonk will learn in a life time!!! No clue what has been said but Norma is awesome and a very kind and thoughtful lady, she sent me a wicked book on staffies and their history...very kind. Lol...hope your nephs behave
Mandy...you mix in posh circles girl...a pool!!!! All round your mates gaff lol
Both Steve and I have our demons regarding the past and we need to address those, he has asked for help and I am getting help....I will be careful, I think the most we are likely to be is friends, I miss him terribly, he knows how I feel about him and I have left him alone until today...at least I held a nice conversation with him....how very grown up of me lol
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-07-2016, 10:46 PM
Oooooh! Get a load of that Mandy, a friend with a swimming pool, how the other half lives!
I agree with you Griff - both grown up AND civilised! Especially as you'd probably sooner poke him in the eyes! lol !
Righty-ho that's me done for the night, my Nephs and I are off to bed.
Goodnight all, sweet dreams.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2016, 10:57 PM
Nite everyone. Have had a soak and put myself to bed. Tomorrow is another day etc etc
LG, well you know what they say, look after your Nephs and they will look after you
Griff, try not to get too friendly, it will all fall about your ears, at least a week between conversations
Mandy, my friend with Kofie has an indoor pool, the house was falling apart, they bought it at auction, spent 2 years doing it up and it all looks beautiful now.
Nikki, I think of the two of you, it is you that can run circles round Madam when it comes to looking after Alfie soap and water is a heck of a lot cheaper than baby wipes, which are an environmental disaster by the way and rarely necessary
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 11:17 PM
Lol...I never want to poke him in the eyes LG
I know TW...I am working on the basis we are done and trying to be a grown up and have him as a friend.
I had a swimming pool once....was for the dog and a frame one...not posh enough for a proper one lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-07-2016, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
LG...you are right, Norma has more knowledge in an eye lash than that twonk will learn in a life time!!! No clue what has been said but Norma is awesome
Like yourself I put this nasty piece of work on 'ignore' almost from his/her first post. I take the view (As also expressed by LG) that I will not lower myself to engage in any kind of communication with him/her.

As Azz said some years ago about another troll. We don't know anything about them, undoubtedly mentally crippled, I would urge Norma and everyone else to just NOT respond, the internet is a useful tool in some ways but the ability to connect with so called humans anywhere in the world is in my view a big negative and it certainly won't change the views of some cretins
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-07-2016, 09:06 PM
'evening all

LG I just read your post of last night and pleased to see you're up to 15.8% so you're heading in theright direction.

Moyra you didn't say if you've been back to the Doc. but I would think you need to after your operation especially if you're not feeling right.

Griff I noted that you had a conversation with Steve, that's good, just hope that he won't upset you again.

June, poor old Zen, I expect she is champing at the bit, at that age they have so much energy.

Lynn thanks for mentioning Street Life, it's ages since I looked on that site.

Lara had her stitches removed yesterday, vet said she was doing well, SWMBO wants to see if she will swim but better wait a few more days.

Brenda, I did look at that link, first thing I noticed is that it talks about 'grey areas' that makes me nervous 'cos what it really means is there is an opportunity for someone to claim 'compo' people seem to do this all the time these days and it makes me mad

Must go now, will look in tomorrow if I can.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3