View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2016, 06:03 PM
Ha ha sure they will do no harm. See you have been keeping yourself amused on the other thread.
Seems as if you may of shut her up for a while thankfully.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2016, 06:07 PM
He's not a babe in arms is he Nikki, sure he'll be fine, whats wrong with soap and water anyway
Rain stopped and the sun is out
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-07-2016, 09:42 PM
Good evening all, seems a bit of a poor day for some of our members, for a variety of reasons. Let us hope tomorrow brings heightened pleasure and a little more success with various ventures.
My results from yesterday are back and I now have a kidney function of 15.8%. I'm really quite giddy, especially as this takes me just over the level for various surgical proceedures. Don't give a hoot myself but the Mem is hugely worried at the thought of my being operated on. So this result gives her considerable peace of mind. Tomorrow I am booked in for an afternoon session at Tameside Nephrology Unit - can't wait! lol !
Rotten day here weather wise, much mist and rain more like November than July, forecast for tomorrw says that rain will lessen and sunshine increase - well we can but hope.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2016, 09:48 PM
Decent forecast for the weekend LG
Well done on your tests, keep it up and you'll soon be running around like a 2 year old, er what exactly does the Nephrology Dept do, hope its not painful and all goes well tomorrow and another set of excellent results for you
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 09:56 PM
Good luck LG.....congrats on the results, keep doing what you are doing!!!
I am guessing the comments regarding another thread are relating to our recently returned pest??? Still on ignore thankfully!
Had to message Steve earlier, I ordered wormers for his dogs and forgot..hadn't checked my email and they tried to deliver yesterday but he wasn't in.....I apologised for messaging him and he said I didn't need to apologise, I said I did as I was leaving him be....he has just spent 12minutes on the phone to me nattering away, maybe we can be friends
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-07-2016, 10:03 PM
June - thanks for the good wishes.
The Nephrology Dept will presumably look after my Nephs! What else could they do! lol !
Just a fancy title for Kidney department - the Tameside one is a satellite unit of Manchester Royal and I will be going there on this occasion as it is a lot nearer my home. No pain involved apart from the omnipresent blood tests (again). It is a further case review after my trip to the MRI on tuesday, as long as my percentage of function gets back near to the 21% that it was prior to my sharp decline, then with a bit of luck it should be back to business as usual (gently, obviously!).
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 10:08 PM
Evening everyone,
Sorry not got on here sooner, hope everyone has a better day tomorrow who's. Or had a good day today.
Griff maybe you can be friends, but please be careful
Well done on the results & fingers firmly crossed that they continue on the up
Keeping fingers crossed for the decent weather, been to my friends new house today and she has a pool
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-07-2016, 10:12 PM
Griff - Glad you are about and hope you feel fine. Think Steve might be in need of help - the lad doesn't seem to know his Madras from his Elba! lol !
As long as you're OK - that's all that matters.
Ref: the newly returned pest. I don't know why anyone would want to engage in any form of contact with what is clearly a mentally ill child. Not worth any kind of effort, it won't change the idiotic creature, no matter what folks say to her! Just really annoyed that she has taken to upsetting nice folk like Norma, who has forgotten more about HPR's than she will ever glean from wading through the internet.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Ha ha sure they will do no harm. See you have been keeping yourself amused on the other thread.
Seems as if you may of shut her up for a while thankfully.
She's gone to the cinema apparently, thank God!! Gosh that child is a Little Madam. Has got lovely dogs though.

It would take a ton of concrete poured into her throat to shut her up I think!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
He's not a babe in arms is he Nikki, sure he'll be fine, whats wrong with soap and water anyway
Rain stopped and the sun is out
Quite! When Holly was a baby I had a top and tail bowl with soap and cotton wool!! It's a whole new ballgame now - constantly committing fearful boo boos and getting awful rockets from Holly, but Alfie and I muddle through just fine and ignore the old trout!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >