Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 07:17 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, March 22

Good morning everyone, feeling much brighter this morning after a good nights sleep. June hope you are too. I hope your dogs soon get back their place on the river, it will be a blessing especially if you end up with them all in season.

Lynn, I despair for you and your family, what a burden you have to carry. I just pray it all turns out ok for Mark and Joel.

Griff, hope you are ok and the girls and your Mum too.

Harvey, poor you, none too well yourself and now playing nurse to not only Casey but also your OH, hope you are all much better soon.

LG, hope you managed to get your lovely double begonias, do love them and the sweet peas as well. Yes Wilf definitely needs a tin to keep his seeds in.

Nippy Jen, Norma, Mandy, cd1, Brenda et al I haven't mentioned Hope you are all good today. Take care, Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless you all. xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2016, 07:31 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Nice sunny day here today if a little chilly.
Moyra I have stopped letting it become a burden and despairing over it. I just support and stick ,my nose in when its wanted. It was horrid for a while seeing Mark so down even her own mother had more time for Mark than her. But its heaps better than it was so any improvement is better than none.
Hows the eye doing ?

Harvey sorry to hear OH is unwell wishing her well soon and Casey too.
Glad your friend seems to of come through the darkness June thank goodness she has you. Hope you manage to recover now.
Good boy to Sammy 1cd.
Nippy jen how are you feeling too hope you are feeling better.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 08:31 AM
Good morning Moyra Lynn and all to come
Glad your feeling brighter this morning Moyra amazing what a good nights sleep will do
Hope things sort themselves out for Mark and Joel and there's a positive out come very soon am sure Mark appreciates you support hugs
TW how are the norties?hope you can get them back on the river soon
Mandy I'm sure the flowers will be much appreciated
Griff hope you and yours are doing ok
1c dog hope Sammy has this listening ears on and dosnt do a runner today lol
Sue Tweed Lg Nippy hope your all well
Anyone i'v not mentioned human and doglets are well or get better soon huge
Busy last week think I could sleep on a clothes line lol the get up and go has definitely vamoosed
The munsters owner came back yesterday afternoon not that they were any trouble it just reminded my why I'd given up looking after them no sooner they were all waked than it was time to start again a thanks would have been appreciated
The oh been a crabbit so n so this week as he had a broken spring and a joint on the prop shaft on his pick up of course they had sent the wrong one (I'd done the ordering so of course it was my fault )
Sasha's comming into season and mopping the least said about the bumblesnout the better the chewing had stopped and digging holes is much better sport the garden has more craters than Mars lol
Thankfully Gemma is her usual self yeaaaa
Absolutely gutted for Fritz his ear op has not been a success Sunday saw the ear filled up with blood again so back to the vet first thing yesterday he'd only just started to pick up we've done everything by the book still being walked on a short tracking line so he's not had the chance to do anything daft
So it's back to being drained and steroid jabs reluctant to put him through another ga /op he's back Friday so we'll see what the next step is
Sorry didn't mean this to turn into a saga story we're just so upset that we'v put him through so much already
Well better find some oomph
Hope everyone had a good day what ever you all get up to
Take care stay safe
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 08:35 AM
My eye looks worse than it is Lynn. Glad you are not letting the situation burden you down. I think black eyes always look worse when the bruise comes out. It runs around the rim of my glasses which thankfully although bent were not broken. Apart from a couple of scratches down the side of my face and a bruise on the cheek bone, it seems to be repairing ok. As I said it looks worse than it is. I shall be careful in future with those ramp boards.

Terrible news about the two bomb blasts in Brussells Airport. We have to get on top of this terrorist action. They all need shipping back to whence they came!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2016, 08:37 AM
Sorry to hear the op hasn't been successful for Mr. Fritz Norma. Fingers crossed they can help him without another op.
Don't beat yourself up you had to try. X Hope things settle down for you and you can get back to having some relaxing time.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2016, 08:39 AM
Yes very sad situation in Brussels apparently there has been a bomb at the metro as well. I hope the one they caught gets treated as he should.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 08:41 AM
Oh Norma, we cross posted. So very sorry for dear Mr. Fritz poor lad has been through the wars. So no thanks for looking after the Munsters, that's a shame because that is something that is what most would be very appreciative of. Do hope you yourself are not overdoing things.

Another bomb blast at the Brussells, the last one near the train station. Oh it is terrible.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2016, 08:47 AM
Will worry all day about Gorden and Michael in London and tomorrow Michael and Maca are flying to the french alps for skiing and snowboarding holiday with maca's parents. Maca's parents have to fly from Madrid.
I will not relax till they are all there safely and then home again safely.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 08:56 AM
Oh Lynn, my thoughts are with them and all those others that have no choice but to travel daily into London, hopefully if they get away from Madrid ok tomorrow they will have an enjoyable holiday. Nothing is certain at the moment. These creatures are popping up all over the place. We have to get on top of it.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2016, 09:34 AM
Good morning

Pleased you are feeling better today Moyra after a good nights sleep.

Sorry Fritz's ear has filled again Norma. Hope he doesn't need another op.

Hugs to you Lynn. You say it doesn't worry you but of course it is always at the back of your mind. Hope Macca and Michael have a good holiday.

Hope your OH is feeling a little better today Harvey and that Casey's leg improves without further set backs.

Lovely morning here. Sun shinning and it felt quite warm whilst out. Washing on line and housework done. Coffee and catchup time Got the dentist this afternoon so a nice walk along the seafront is also called for.

Have a good day and stay safe
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >