Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2017, 08:21 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday 14 November.

Good morning folks, must get Amber out for her walk as Tesco are delivering between 9 and 10,

I hope you are all feeling fit and well and have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2017, 08:53 AM
Morning.
New dresses being delivered today...Yay, want to see if primark have got the mickey stilletos in yet....been waiting ages for them, won't be able to walk in them but can sit and look pretty and get someone to go to the bar Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2017, 08:56 AM
Morning. Here's a funny thing. Do you ever check your dates on your messages? I have just checked my emails and find that my pc thinks it is the 18th and not the 14th. Nothing like getting nearer to Christmas. bg!! Have a good day all. Oh yes Moyra have you had any problems with Tesco's new website? I have had all sorts of problems.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-11-2017, 09:53 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and brenda.

Wet underfoot here today. Met the lady who lost her boxer a few weeks ago she now has a 4 year old staffie rescue Melton. Dillon not to keen he is a little bouncy for his liking Henry was far more sedate.
Also met a lady who we met a couple of weeks ago with her little girl who fussed Dillon. She has just acquired a very handsome 2 year old Irish rescue lurcher called Jacob. Frightened of everything found as a pup dumped over a fence by a river. Never been in a house but is beginning to play with toys.
She stopped with him and asked us if he could say hello he wasn't keen so we all kept a reasonable distance and kept it calm for him and hopefully with time he will grow accustomed to us and Dillon and Melton.

Gorden in London till Thursday evening he left early today.
BT said yesterday they will have the phone fixed Friday. Not holding our breath.

Hope Tesco deliveries go well.
griff what are mickey stilettos ?
Can't say I have noticed the date thing brenda but then again I think I have my email notification for Dogsey turned off.
How is June have you been in touch ?

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2017, 10:06 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff, Lynn and all who follow

Hope delivery arrives on time and has everything you ordered.

Yes Griff what are Micky shoes? Pleased mum is ok

Hope the new dog soon makes friends with Dillon and learns that life is not all that frightening.

Dull here today and a few spots of rain whilst waking Teazle. Nothing much planned. Defrosting freezer in utility room whilst I have room to store the stuff in the chest freezer in garage

Hope all are keeping well

Have a god day and stay safe.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2017, 10:06 AM
Sorry Brenda missed you off the first post. Good morning to you.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2017, 12:25 PM
Hi Brenda, yes Tesco's new site is sometimes ok but more often than not a lot of trouble.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2017, 01:22 PM
Sorry no not heard from June lately. I will email her and see how she is.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Hello all
I have some happy news Liam & Sarah got engaged on Sunday Liam asked her in York, where they first met
I'm so very happy for them. If & when I hear of the wedding date I'll let you all know
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2017, 01:35 PM
Oh congratulations, Liam and Sarah, I wish the happy couple all the very best.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >