Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 05:20 AM

Daily Thread Thursday 8th June

Good morning everyone

Do hope everything will be alright regarding the mortgage Eileen. Really this should have all been sorted long before now it is so unfair. My eldest son is now paying nearly £200 a month less on his mortgage than he was renting

Do hope he has not returned to haunt you June. Pleased the girls are now more settled.

Hope you managed to sleep for longer Griff.

Mandy you take care of yourself as well as the MIL and hope they can do an op for you soon.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Off early this morning to June's area but first I have to vote and then go into London for son to do his bit so it is going to be a very long and tiring journey. Don't expect to be home much before 10.00 pm tonight

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 06:35 AM
Morning Sue and all who follow,
That's some journey Sue, hope it goes well. Will meet Lauryn off her bus tonight to take her to vote. It's her first time
Tony does his by post, I can't vote in this election
Rain again this morning, Rosie is not happy
I'm going to slimming world later, then to take Jean's shopping.
I've got an appointment next Friday for a Enhanced Recovery class, then pre-op on the 26th. So should be not too long for the actual op date.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 07:11 AM
Good Morning Sue and Mandy and all who follow. Safe journey Sue. Mandy do take care of yourself too.

June, I hope the girls are all ok and Lynn hope Dillon's leg is better and Deags too Griff.

Eileen, sorry to hear the trouble with the Mortgage people hope it gets sorted.

Have a good day all, take care stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-06-2017, 08:31 AM
Just think of it !!!!!!!
I have a whole day without being nagged at- told off - in the way or anything else.
Freedom I love it except for one thing, that is hoping Sue and my son get back safely.

Just been and voted, I struggled with my conscience should I vote or abstain and every party has in my opinion bad leaders and policies. However as I have the right to vote I did so now can criticise those whoever are going to be in power

Been playing around with my new toy

I am after a smooth panning action for video work and after looking at many seems to fit my requirements. Still it the testing /tryout stage but looks as if it does the job ok
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 09:38 AM
Morning all from a grey west mids...Booooo, i can't be blamed, yes i am sat in shorts but not put fake tan on Lol
Sue, have a safe trip...that is a very very long day
Mandy, did you manage to sort out doing the citizenship thingy? it's very expensive
Tumbleweed, don't get into too much bother being unsupervised Lol
Morning Moyra, hope your tummy is settled now
need to get into town but i lack motivation Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 09:44 AM
Morning all, just a quickie as off out before it rains? June did you get your parcel? Norma worried that it will not be any good now. Have a good day all.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-06-2017, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all, just a quickie as off out before it rains? June did you get your parcel? Norma worried that it will not be any good now. Have a good day all.
A woman wanting a quickie, wow the mind boggles : and lives not that far away either
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-06-2017, 09:56 AM
Raining here, did stop for a while and was thinking about getting the girls out for a quick run round, however it read my thoughts and started raining again
Son here to do some painting, we've moved the wardrobe, consigned several feet of telephone cable and other redundant items to the tip section of the house, and he's now having a brew before making a start. Put 2 coats of stripper on the skirting boards, and not much has happened, so he's going to borrow a paint burner thing from a friend.I may have another go at the skirting boards whilst he is doing this though.
Off on my travels in a while, Mabs and Kesh are in at present, I'll swop over to Lona and Zen when I come back.
Sue, hope you are OK, worst weather to be travelling up here on the motorway, spray will be horrendous
Griff, you put shorts on, that was more than enough
Moyra, hope you are OK there and there's no nastiness from Steve today
Brenda, its on the list for this morning
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 10:19 AM
Lol TW, i always wear shorts first thing when i get up...no clue why, just something i do...then i go get dressed properly
Tumbleweed...you bad!!! Lol
Just straightened my hair again...got the hang of them now, at least i have stopped burning my ears Lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 11:04 AM
Morning all well just Morning.

Eileen I do hope everything will be alright regarding the mortgage. You would think that would have been picked up as first thing not the last. I imagine whatever the outcome it has caused undue worry and concern when no more was needed. Just those deciding you have access to heavy machinery and power tools......but not a luaghing matter.

June glad all is going well at yours moving forward with decorating as well as doggie swops in and out. Did you ever find out what was in the mystery parcel?

Mandy you take care of yourself I must have missed something what is the operation for? how is your MIL now? Well done for keeping up with SW.

Sue has it ever crossed your mind to do nothing?

Moyra Hope you feel a it better today and your general mood has risen, have you considered joining a club be it a book club, WI, coffee club , or volunteering somewhere? something that expands your social circle and gets you out with people who you can chat with?

T.W A day without the supreme controller....................ENJOY. I have also struggled with should I vote or abstain and totally agree with you bad leaders and policies; but how can I complain if I do not vote. I wonder what the overall turnout will be have to say there were more people in there voting today than I have seen in a while unless of course that was the rush.

Griff I am with you on the boohoo....rain here too. Luckily for the neighbours no shorts here....LOL......and well done matering the straighteners I cannot I do my fringe and thats it.....

Brenda a quickie should you really be advertising that on here.....but each to their own. You never said if inside or outside if outside will look for you on the news at 10......LOL

Well my day consists of from now on a walk round with Buster between showers then a visit to sainsburys........roast chicken for dinner tonight love the smell when its cooking.............have a great day all
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »