Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by Debb858536 View Post
thanks for the free publicity!
Always happy to warn the public not to fall for clap trap
[ or should that be trip trap ]

Feel free to explain how your oh so stringent and ethical procedures enabled someone to fake pedigree`s with the names of dead KC registered dogs not bred nor ever owned by him...
Also feel free to explain why breeders have openly stated they use your so called registry to basically pretend to put credibility to their over-breeding activities because of the KC refusing to register those unethically bred litters ?

Take your time,we won`t be holding our breath for your response

Soup is back on guys, it`s a fresh summer special with side salad and crusty bread rolls, please form an orderly queue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Soup is back on guys, it`s a fresh summer special with side salad and crusty bread rolls, please form an orderly queue
Ooh, ooh, ooh, me first please.....
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Might have a bowl myself this time..!!
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 09:46 PM
No,what is odd is that your post is actually completely untrue as DLRC have never registered Labradoodles and have nothing to do with any kennels or puppy farmers and they DO actually keep records of Hip scores etc where provided. If you would like to post me the actual Labradoodle paperwork or a copy of it which you say your friend had processed then i would be very very interested to see it as i am the company director of DLRC . Your post is actually Libel so i suggest you remove it. copy of Yyour friends paperwork please to DLRC UK Ltd,po box 87,Manchester,M72BF
Libel ??? How can it be Libel if it's true ?

Publicity ?? Unfortunately you're not 'BIG' enough of a Celebrity for 'negative' publicity to work in your favour, have a word with yourself

I'm up for Soup
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 12:04 AM
Woo..any soup left?
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 12:16 AM
Heck yes, a nice big batch, plenty to go around
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 07:14 AM
No,what is odd is that your post is actually completely untrue as DLRC have never registered Labradoodles and have nothing to do with any kennels or puppy farmers and they DO actually keep records of Hip scores etc where provided. If you would like to post me the actual Labradoodle paperwork or a copy of it which you say your friend had processed then i would be very very interested to see it as i am the company director of DLRC . Your post is actually Libel so i suggest you remove it. copy of Yyour friends paperwork please to DLRC UK Ltd,po box 87,Manchester,M72BF
?????? How can you check that the dogs exist ? how do you check the pedigree ? My post isn't libellous simply fact, I've been on your site & it certainly allows you to any any details you like

yorchon [bichon/yorkie],bred for ourselves and orders,just one dog puppy available.not cheap cross.parents chosen for type ,temperement and looks, we waited four years to get this particular litter.pretty ,healthy yorkie dam,fantastic breed standard winning show Bichon sire.
No crossbreeds registered ?????

Cavaliers offered @ stud under 2 1/2 old.

Not found a single stud dog with full health tests noted

No DNA tests mentioned either anywhere on the site

Hm good disclaimer BTW

If you don't register Labradoodles why do you have a catergory for the"breed" ?
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 07:38 AM
My neighbours have a rescued DLRC reg "Pomeranian" = its as big as my Border Collie and I have seen the papers - loads of champions- unfortunately the ones I recognised were famous LABRADOR and FT Ch ESS!
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 08:30 AM
If the people who run this scam and the associated activities were not doing such a disservice to dogs and the dog loving and owning public it would be laughable, but as it is I will not be partaking of the soup thanks I have totally lost my appetite.

Do wonder why someone has not taken this firm and it’s directors to court because they must be guilty of fraud, still even if they were stopped I guess they would open up business again the next day under a different if similar name, it has after all been done before, at least we and increasingly more and more dog people are aware of the damage being done, unfortunately the same can’t be said of the GP.
Debb858536
New Member!
Female 

29-06-2008, 01:43 PM
[QUOTE=Sal;1419165]A Labradoodle is a cross breed YES ?,well you advertise crossbreed litters and studs,so I don't see how that post can be libel

I think it's disgraceful![

Yes the remarks are Libel and i have asked the person who made the remarks to send me copies of the paperwork to prove we have registered fake labradoodless, i have asked for her to back this up because we haven't registered any Labradoodles ever, we merely let breeders advertise all puppies for sale (cross bred or otherwise) free on our 'puppys for sale regsiter' but we do not register them so the fact that this member has said her friend 'registered a fake labradoodle litter' is completely untrue and that is why as Director i want to see the so called papers??? they don't exsist you see so telling blatant lies on a public forum is wrong,i am setting the record straight
Page 5 of 21 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »