Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2018, 07:05 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 16th September.

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2018, 08:43 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Well done Griff on finishing the fence you can now sit back and relax

Overcast at the moment but warm. Have pulled all the carrots growing in a container and frozen them. Will have them for Christmas. Only lunch and a cake to make so having a coffee

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2018, 08:45 AM
Morning sue and Moyra
Suffering from lack of sleep...deags has diahorrea...... again, I have no clue what has set her off....fed up with it all now
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, griff and all who follow.

Quite a nice day and washing on the line.

Your carrots will be delicious Sue. Hope you enjoyed your coffee.
Sorry to hear Deags is still having problems griff.

Went on the planning application site to register a general comment with regards to our buyers making their objections and our not being happy about it only to find Gordon has withdrawn the plans. So he must of done that between Wednesday and Friday.
So annoyed and upset about it all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-09-2018, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Went on the planning application site to register a general comment with regards to our buyers making their objections and our not being happy about it only to find Gordon has withdrawn the plans. So he must of done that between Wednesday and Friday.
So annoyed and upset about it all.

Can well understand your feelings Lynn. Last night I had a thought "Why don't I log in to the council planning site and post a comment supporting the application " Then I thought why don't we all log in and post a comment supporting it, they would be outnumbered But if the application has been withdrawn I suppose we can't do that

Been up the ladder this morning to cut a branch so the oil delivery lorry can get in. Not too high but I'm not as keen on scooting up a ladder as I once was All done safely and back on terra firma now
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-09-2018, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
deags has diahorrea...... again, I have no clue what has set her off....fed up with it all now

Sorry to read that Griff, can't really offer any advice, weird things can start it off. Our vet recommended dry food, with Casey we eventually found the Harringtons Salmon & Potatoe granules helped but with Deags it might be the opposite.

But highly respect your dedication on this
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2018, 11:46 AM
Gorden is none to keen on climbing ladders now Harvey either.

What a brilliant thought. Unfortunately yes it seems to of been withdrawn.
We popped down for a chat earlier but they are out till later so left message for either him to pop up here or we will call back.
We are going to mention we have seen it withdrawn and what is the likelihood of elgoods getting back on board ? If he can speak to them and get some sort of confirmation before we exchange contracts we will withdraw from sale and wait to see if plans get passed this time.
If not we would have to say we cannot keep waiting and would remarket and if rejected next time around I think they would have to give up to.
I am so offended by them and feel so responsible for what has happened even though I know I'm not.
Why couldn't they of just waited ?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2018, 12:59 PM
Good afternoon all.

Lynn, believe me one objection to a proposal will make no difference one way or another. Here, there was a 6,000 plus petition handed in against the erection of a Premier Inn in the very centre of the foreshore on the side designated for attractions. It still went ahead despite the council selling the land for a song and losing £80,000 plus each year in parking fees.

If a council has already made up its mind, objections or support are immaterial. They go their own way anyway.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2018, 01:45 PM
Afternoon Chris oh yes understand that totally we know from experience many years ago re: a planning proposal where we lived a good few years back all the objections had no effect.
It is the way it was done that has upset us. 1) they do not this house yet and have upset our neighbour and us.
2) It was totally unnecessary no need for them to object even if it had been passed our neighbour would still of needed their agreement to be able to cross the land without that it couldn't go ahead. So they have caused upset and anger for no reason.

Guess what ? Dale has just rung asking the age of the house for insurance. Now why couldn't he of rung on the more important issue of what they have done to help put their minds at rest.
Gorden said he has probably gone back to Holly and said she didn't sound very happy. Suppose I should of broached the subject but didn't seem the right time.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2018, 02:11 PM
Afternoon all.

Lynn your neighbours who have put in the planning application know you and Gorden and also know you are not responsible for other people.
Let them (your buyers) make their own bed to lie in.

I know you are upset by it all and to be honest I would be too. You put your heart and soul into everything and therefore (like me) will get hurt and kicked in the teeth but you cannot change to accomodate people who pass through your life.

I cannot see why people who do not even own the house yet would object to anything at all before moving in and forming an opinion let alone an objection. Nowt as queer as folk.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >