Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 06:57 PM

Dreams.

I'm not sleeping too well at the moment and when I do sleep I am having very vivid dreams.
Last night I was at a Christening and the two boys being Christened where called Rye and Pellow, and guess who they were
Yep, Lovezois two gorgeous boys
Do you think Dogsey is taking over my life?
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

27-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Hi Jenny

That did bring a smile, I knew Rye and Pellow were special, but Christened , is taking it a bit too far. don't you think ?

Think Dogsey may be making a Take over bid LOL

[/I]
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 07:51 PM
Lol, thats how I felt when I woke up this morning.
Trouble is I am going to my Great Neice's Christening next month and will either end up giggling or expecting her to be called Pellow or Rye
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

27-04-2009, 08:10 PM
Well Jenny if you giggle you can always relate to interested parties what you are giggling about and if they are doggy people I'm sure they will appreciate it and if not will probably wonder which planet you came from LOL
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 09:05 PM
I've had some really vivid ones recently......not nice as you don;t wake up feeling rested at all...well - I don't
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 09:43 PM
Oh I get vivid dreams all the time. Last night, Marco Pierre White was telling me I was doing really well with my OU course?! While a Brindle Staffie and Dougal were running round his kitchen...I really should stop watching Hells Kitchen!

Apparently I have the falling off a kerb dream quite a lot...I jerk in my sleep. Apparently it's the happy pills though affecting a part of my brain, it only shows when i am completely relaxed. Rar!
Irish Setter Mu
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-04-2009, 11:31 PM
I have been having some dreams lately - sadly not good ones, especially if you interpret them on the internet (probably not a good idea I know).

In one dream I was abducted and taken away by two men in a street (the interpretation of that one was that I was feeling trapped).

In another there was a massive bumble bee which got caught in my clothing (the interpretation of that one was of distress!).

Think I may just stay awake in future. I think it must be my subconscious going into overtime. I have just lost my job and although I don't feel too bad about it outwardly (just the way I am), it must be my inward feelings coming out instead.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 06:24 AM
I think dogsey is taking over hun......

Hope no-one has a dog called Frank, or something.....if you start shouting '''Oh! Frank'' in your sleep....the OH will want to know ''who's Frank''