register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: Is CM improving as a TV trainer & offering more apt advice
Yes 45 52.33%
No 41 47.67%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Closed Thread
Page 56 of 84 « First < 6 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 > Last »
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Have to say it, Gnasher, you are the MOST patient person I have EVER come across on any Forum. I've long given up with this bunch............................. Good for you that you stand up for what is right We should all be able to express our views without being constantly criticised, jumped on and accused of being dog abusers but, sadly, that is not going to happen here. You, I and Tink see CM for what he is. So many other members see him and see horns growing out of his head Others just follow like sheep and "bleet" what they hear their fellow members saying

Very sad that a member is leaving over the aggressive, intolerant behaviour shown by another member. I hope Mahooli is proud of herself. Tink actually held the olive branch to Mahooli, to basically have it shoved in her face! Nice

I don't post much on Dogsey these days! Got fed up with too many people trying to shove their opinions down others throats but I felt I wanted to post after seeing the way tinkladyv has been treated by some!

All the best Gnasher
Well, that's kind of you to say so CC, but I would disagree with you on the patience front. I do like to think though that I am never nasty, rude, abusive, aggressive or bullying. As I have said before, if I ever have been, then I apologise.

You have probably noticed that I have tried really hard to keep out of the latest anti CM diatribe because it just gets so boring. But I could not stand by and see this poor lady getting bullied and abused. I expect she has left by now never to return ... yet another interesting contributor forced out by the bitch pack.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2009, 03:08 PM
You can't go through life wanting to zap people into oblivion because you don't like them. We have to all learn to live together. Ignorance is bliss.

Running away wont help you do this imo. There are a few posters on here (Dogsey) that I have a very low opinion of but it would never be enough for me to leave. Life is full of people you like, people you hate, people you are indifferent to and people you love. That is da woyld!

Gnasher, you are such a moron and you make me giggle regardless xx

For the record:

I don't like CM, I don't agree with his way of treating dogs but I have nothing against people who do.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Having said that I have done and always will stick up for those on here I think are being ''bullied''.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
You can't go through life wanting to zap people into oblivion because you don't like them. We have to all learn to live together. Ignorance is bliss.

Running away wont help you do this imo. There are a few posters on here (Dogsey) that I have a very low opinion of but it would never be enough for me to leave. Life is full of people you like, people you hate, people you are indifferent to and people you love. That is da woyld!

Gnasher, you are such a moron and you make me giggle regardless xx

For the record:

I don't like CM, I don't agree with his way of treating dogs but I have nothing against people who do.
A moron eh?

Well, I've never been called that before - I rather like it !!

Wasn't there a song about so and so is a Moron, and so is Michael Fish, or something along those lines!

I am glad you agree with me about bullies. As someone who was very badly bullied herself at boarding school and other places ... until I learned to stand up for myself ... it is a subject that is close to my heart.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Are you purposely being so obtuse ?

Challenge - by all means. That is what healthy debate is all about for goodness sake. How boring would Dogsey be if we all sat around saying how wonderful CM was.

CHALLENGE !! But don't be so nasty, so bullying, so dictatorial.

I cannot believe that you are unable to see the difference.
Challenge/ Question / Disagree / is that not how debates work... one opinion being opposed by another.

Sorry I cant believe you see it differently!!

Maybe in future in a debate we should just not post if we disagree with a poster.

Ooops , then it would not be a debate would it!!!!
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2009, 03:17 PM
sorry but i take offence in being accused of being in a bunch of bullies chasing someone off a forum or that i am a sheep jumping on a bandwagon

i made my views on cm long before i came on this forum, i have been on forums where i am the only anti but i still stand my ground

some things i see cm do i beleive to be downright cruel
i can only go on what people say they do with their dogs, if someone came on here and said they beat there dog none of us would pussyfoot around, we would all agree that was cruel
i can only go by what has been said here
i beleive the alpha roll is cruel and it only teaches a dog that you can overpower it
i have never seen a dog alpha roll another dog, i have seen lots of dogs roll over to other dogs but never one force another onto its back and if i did i would get in there pretty quick and stop the situation

i have said before and i will say again
as a kid i remember a training method where you had to become the alpha by stairing down the dog then when it broke eye contact you had to mount the dog

i see dogs do things like that in real life, it seems to make sense, so why dont all you alpha people mount your dogs?

-and before anyone takes me at my word stairing down an agressive dog would be another pretty good way to get bit, humping, hmm tried it with mine they though it was a fab new game
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
A moron eh?

Well, I've never been called that before - I rather like it !!

Wasn't there a song about so and so is a Moron, and so is Michael Fish, or something along those lines!

I am glad you agree with me about bullies. As someone who was very badly bullied herself at boarding school and other places ... until I learned to stand up for myself ... it is a subject that is close to my heart.
Bullies are only bullies if you let them be. OK, that's a little hard to stick to in some cases I know but it's a nice idea to work on.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Challenge/ Question / Disagree / is that not how debates work... one opinion being opposed by another.

Sorry I cant believe you see it differently!!

Maybe in future in a debate we should just not post if we disagree with a poster.

Ooops , then it would not be a debate would it!!!!
absolutely challenge, question and disagree, Jackbox.

But do it NICELY !! Politely, in a non-aggressive, non-bullying, non-confrontational way.

I am not picking on you per se here, just making a point.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Bullies are only bullies if you let them be. OK, that's a little hard to stick to in some cases I know but it's a nice idea to work on.
True - but bullying can also be perceived. If you think you are being bullied, then you are being bullied. Bullying is in the eye of the beholder, as it were!

I learned this from my days as a legal secretary working for the Employment Partner. Other people might not think you are being bullied, or that they are bullying you, but if the "victim" thinks he is being bullied, then he has a case of bullying and harassment.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
sorry but i take offence in being accused of being in a bunch of bullies chasing someone off a forum or that i am a sheep jumping on a bandwagon

i made my views on cm long before i came on this forum, i have been on forums where i am the only anti but i still stand my ground

some things i see cm do i beleive to be downright cruel
i can only go on what people say they do with their dogs, if someone came on here and said they beat there dog none of us would pussyfoot around, we would all agree that was cruel
i can only go by what has been said here
i beleive the alpha roll is cruel and it only teaches a dog that you can overpower it
i have never seen a dog alpha roll another dog, i have seen lots of dogs roll over to other dogs but never one force another onto its back and if i did i would get in there pretty quick and stop the situation

i have said before and i will say again
as a kid i remember a training method where you had to become the alpha by stairing down the dog then when it broke eye contact you had to mount the dog

i see dogs do things like that in real life, it seems to make sense, so why dont all you alpha people mount your dogs?

-and before anyone takes me at my word stairing down an agressive dog would be another pretty good way to get bit, humping, hmm tried it with mine they though it was a fab new game
Ben : I wasn't insinuating any one person - I was accusing Becky in particular of bullying Gemma, but it is unfair actually to single her out, there are others. I am tempted to say "if the cap fits, wear it", but that WOULD be unfair, because I don't believe you are intolerant of other people's opinions and viewpoints. I think I can say we have always dealt fairly with each other, even though we have differing points of view. This is what a good debate is all about.

And I love your name ... and the Avator of your dog !!
Closed Thread
Page 56 of 84 « First < 6 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 > Last »