View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2018, 08:27 PM
Lynn I shall offer all my thoughts up for a easy and painless passing.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2018, 08:29 PM
Thank you Kazz. i think that will be possible now she knows no more hospital and the morphine being administered.
Neill her son said she seems more settled now knowing no more hospital and the oramorph is doing the job of helping her settle.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-03-2018, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Just had the call Gill very ill. Not going back into hospital. No point sepsis cannot be cleared she has stated to the doctor she wants t be at home so was given oramorph this afternoon and nurses will be going in and out to assess if and when they put it through a driver if it gets to that point.
Kidneys also failing now.

Gorden, Michael,, Margaret and myself going over tomorrow will only be a short visit as she will not be up for a long visit. Saying our goodbyes hopefully without letting her know.
Somehow I think she will though.
Difficult times. I know. Difficult at the time. But what I found is that it was possibly months later that the real impact hit me.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2018, 08:40 PM
Thank you Besoeker.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2018, 09:13 PM
Thank you Kazz. i think that will be possible now she knows no more hospital and the morphine being administered.
Neill her son said she seems more settled now knowing no more hospital and the oramorph is doing the job of helping her settle.
Yes her mind being at peace would be massive.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Thank you Besoeker.
YW. It isn't easy.
Both my parents died.
What it took a while to dawn on me is that I was then realising that I was the older generation. That took time to really sink in.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-03-2018, 02:07 AM
Lynn, I wish you all well in this most difficult circumstance of all.
If it is the case that Gill is going on her final journey I would wish for it to be pain free and a calm untroubled leaving behind of all the pain she has had to endure for so long.
Gordon and the Mem xx
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-03-2018, 02:33 AM
Just a few words to let everyone know that I will be going down to Wales for a few days - so if I am missed then folks can rest assured that I am holidaying and no harm has befallen me! lol !
Glad your long tailed friends have departed, Harvey. With a bit of luck you will have seen the last of them.
Will leave you all now and get myself off to bed - It is my intention to set off about 9am so that we will be settled in back down there in time for me to sit and watch the various rugby matches that are on TV over the weekend.
Goodnight all.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2