View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-02-2018, 03:01 AM
Evening all, my thoughts are with those whose loved ones are suffering so much pain and distress and hope that in some way things can improve for them.
Lovely pics Lynn - always like to see Dillon out and about - lovely chap!
Well done Sue with the advanced course in arborial vandalism - should you run out of trees I've got lots you can have a go at! lol !
Griff - how good of you to help them putting some trellis up! Sounds hellish uncomfortable to me - but to each their own, I say.
Harvey - I'd be willing to wager that Knettishall Heath was a cold spot - even with the bit of sun out. It was nice to be out and about up our way but you had to keep moving to avoid the risk of frostbite! A slight exageration perhaps but it was very cold. According to the latest weather report (Ah! Experts - what do they know!) we are all due for a fair old freeze up over the next ten days or so. Pity really as my daffs were just starting to open.
Goodnight all, do wrap up well, bye fer now.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2